• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The old school definitions for the lower IQ ranges were...
    70-80 borderline deficient
    50-69 moron
    20-49 imbecile
    below 20 idiot

So calling him a moron is giving him quite a bit of credit.

incidentally the new scale goes...
    50-69 mild intellectual disability
    35-49 moderate " "
    20-34 severe " "
    below 20 profound " "
    Does that make 70-80 AOC?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    3mzdi3.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    [video]https://twitter.com/i/status/1176903864194236417[/video]

Mini AOC‏ @RealMiniAOC 25 Sep 2019 Follow Follow @RealMiniAOC Following Following @RealMiniAOC Unfollow Unfollow @RealMiniAOC Blocked Blocked @RealMiniAOC Unblock Unblock @RealMiniAOC Pending Pending follow request from @RealMiniAOC Cancel Cancel your follow request to @RealMiniAOC

More

• Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet

The sky is falling! The sky is falling...in 12 years! Looks like politics are no longer off limits for children thanks to Greta. Wish someone would’ve made that clear a few months back. Comedy is much better than scare tactics and fear-mongering anyway.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Go after Greta... Oh no, they're going after children.
    Go after mini-aoc... Threaten her, she can't say that stuff.
    Go after Sandman... Look at that smirk, let's ruin his life.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    How odd the correlation of how all of us were raised with a similar parental ethos turned out to be responsible adults...

Once back in the days of yore during my "on the road" days I was called to one of our high end downtown department stores to pick up a shoplifter. The store's policy with juveniles was to give them one freebie. We would take the kid to the station, call a parent to pick them up, and release them with the admonition that they were barred from the store.

Mom showed up to pick up her daughter. The girl was 14, about the size of a linebacker, and dwarfed her mother. Mom listened politely and respectfully to my explanation of the situation and assured me I would never again encounter her daughter under such circumstances. She then reached into her purse, pulled out a big leather belt, and began to beat that girl like a left-handed stepchild.

The girl began screaming and running from one end of the lobby to the other with Mom in hot pursuit. Mom would corner her and blister her ass until she'd break free and the chase would be on again. My fellow officers and civilian employees heard the commotion and soon the long counter in our station's lobby had us all lined up like crows on a fence.

Note: Not once did it occur to any of the spectators to interfere. The law enforcement community of my day had not yet been infected with the insidious disease of political correctness. The girl had an ass-whipping coming and Mom was delivering same with our full approval. Today of course, some badge-wearing SJW would have arrested Mom and the whole thing would have been on YouTube.

The girl made it to the front door and the last we saw the two of them were headed to the projects with Mom still on her tail.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    Once back in the days of yore during my "on the road" days I was called to one of our high end downtown department stores to pick up a shoplifter. The store's policy with juveniles was to give them one freebie. We would take the kid to the station, call a parent to pick them up, and release them with the admonition that they were barred from the store.

Mom showed up to pick up her daughter. The girl was 14, about the size of a linebacker, and dwarfed her mother. Mom listened politely and respectfully to my explanation of the situation and assured me I would never again encounter her daughter under such circumstances. She then reached into her purse, pulled out a big leather belt, and began to beat that girl like a left-handed stepchild.

The girl began screaming and running from one end of the lobby to the other with Mom in hot pursuit. Mom would corner her and blister her ass until she'd break free and the chase would be on again. My fellow officers and civilian employees heard the commotion and soon the long counter in our station's lobby had us all lined up like crows on a fence.

Note: Not once did it occur to any of the spectators to interfere. The law enforcement community of my day had not yet been infected with the insidious disease of political correctness. The girl had an ass-whipping coming and Mom was delivering same with our full approval. Today of course, some badge-wearing SJW would have arrested Mom and the whole thing would have been on YouTube.

The girl made it to the front door and the last we saw the two of them were headed to the projects with Mom still on her tail.

This reminds me of the time I blocked mom from knocking me upside the head. I wished I had let her knock me upside the head after dad go home...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom