Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    62536031_700694660380899_8453269643174346752_n.jpg
    A four-eyed female can be an utter fool, even with expensive dental work?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Butthurt, no, but by their very definition Internet trolls make any forum they are in unpleasant. And printcraft is right, not funny. Mostly moronic with unsubstantiated claims. I like being able to go someplace where I don't have to deal with the liberal BS. I certainly can ignore it, but it still takes a certain amount of time and energy that i would prefer to use otherwise.
    What makes a funny picture funny, is when there is an understood truth acknowledged in a humorous way. So the pee meme would be funny if it were true. Sufferers of TDS believe it’s true so it’s funny to them. Of course if someone posts a meme they know the audience doesn’t believe is true, and that people won’t find it funny, that leaves a feeling of suspicion that the poster is just trying to dig his nails in.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What makes a funny picture funny, is when there is an understood truth acknowledged in a humorous way. So the pee meme would be funny if it were true. Sufferers of TDS believe it’s true so it’s funny to them. Of course if someone posts a meme they know the audience doesn’t believe is true, and that people won’t find it funny, that leaves a feeling of suspicion that the poster is just trying to dig his nails in.

I wouldn't necessarily say true, but at least accurate. IIRC the Steele Dossier allegation wasn't that Trump hired prostitutes to pee on him(or vice versa. It was IIRC that he had prostitutes pee on the bed the Obamas slept in. So if the sign read "I'd pee on your bed", IMO it would have been humourous.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    dontfeed Maybe he will go away. If not, just ignore the *******.

I think you are looking at this entirely wrong. IMO, you have to learn to laugh at these feeble attempts for what they actually are not for the humor that is decidedly lacking. Besides, if he is this desperate now, 17 months from the election, just imagine how he'll be as the election gets closer... the meltdown is likely to be epic come November 2020. I know the posts in the mean time are sure to be silly and annoying but I think it is worth the small price to pay for the potential entertainment value to come.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Butthurt, no, but by their very definition Internet trolls make any forum they are in unpleasant. And printcraft is right, not funny. Mostly moronic with unsubstantiated claims. I like being able to go someplace where I don't have to deal with the liberal BS. I certainly can ignore it, but it still takes a certain amount of time and energy that i would prefer to use otherwise.

In a roundabout way, I know exactly how you feel.

;)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I think you are looking at this entirely wrong. IMO, you have to learn to laugh at these feeble attempts for what they actually are not for the humor that is decidedly lacking. Besides, if he is this desperate now, 17 months from the election, just imagine how he'll be as the election gets closer... the meltdown is likely to be epic come November 2020. I know the posts in the mean time are sure to be silly and annoying but I think it is worth the small price to pay for the potential entertainment value to come.

Like, "I'm not laughing at your post. I'm laughing at you."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom