Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I was glad when O was playing golf because it meant he wasn't screwing up everything else. I like it when Trump plays golf because it seems to help him unscrew things his predecessor screwed up.

FORE!

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    How many millions get spent every single day on the President?

He spends millions answering reports questions, millions sitting behind his desk, millions taking a ****, etc etc etc. It's all overhead spend.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    How many millions get spent every single day on the President?

He spends millions answering reports questions, millions sitting behind his desk, millions taking a ****, etc etc etc. It's all overhead spend.

I think this is a good point; what is the additional marginal cost of the President making a detour over what it takes to run the office on a daily basis.

Also, would the naysayer be as butthurt if the President detoured to Germany to confer with Mutti Merkel, maybe picking up some of her "wisdom" on, say, immigration and integration of immigrants?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kennedy went to Hyannis Port to unwind, Nixon to La Casa Pacifica, Reagan to Rancho del Cielo, GHWB to Kennebunkport and GHB to Prairie Chapel Ranch. Trump goes to Mar-a-lago.

Presidents have always felt most at ease staying at their own possessions. The questions surrounding the practice come up seldom for Democrats because on the whole they haven't built anything but a political career and have to wait to enrich themselves at the public teat

The Clintons wouldn't be living in Chappaqua nor the Obamas in Kalorama on their net worth in their pre crony capitalism days. Trump, Reagan, the Bushes or Kennedy absolutely could have but already had nicer digs

The difference between job creators and community organizers I guess

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Kennedy went to Hyannis Port to unwind, Nixon to La Casa Pacifica, Reagan to Rancho del Cielo, GHWB to Kennebunkport and GHB to Prairie Chapel Ranch. Trump goes to Mar-a-lago.

Presidents have always felt most at ease staying at their own possessions. The questions surrounding the practice come up seldom for Democrats because on the whole they haven't built anything but a political career and have to wait to enrich themselves at the public teat

The Clintons wouldn't be living in Chappaqua nor the Obamas in Kalorama on their net worth in their pre crony capitalism days. Trump, Reagan, the Bushes or Kennedy absolutely could have but already had nicer digs

The difference between job creators and community organizers I guess

FDR went to Hyde Park or Warm Springs. He supposedly preferred to ride on the B&O Railroad instead of the Pennsylvania Railroad, because the PRR executive suite was dominated by hard-core Republicans who despised “That Man in the White House”.

HST—where did he go? His KC buddy Tom Pendergast was in prison, and Harry didn’t have a lot of his own $$.

DDE went to Augusta National Golf Club (back in the days when the only black faces seen at the club were waiters or caddies—the HORROR!), or maybe his farm at Gettysburg (Ike got a nice break on the tax he was going to have to pay on the proceeds from his memoir “Crusade in Europe”; I think it was taxed at the capital gains rate instead of as ordinary income).

LBJ went to his ranch outside Austin, and insisted on having a Lockheed JetStar configured as “Air Force One” (or maybe “Air Force One-Half”) so that he could fly into a nearby airport with a short runway on a jet instead of a turboprop, or having to fly into Bergstrom AFB on the regular VC-137C/Boeing 707 SAM 26000 and take a long motorcade to the ranch.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    barry enjoyed (still enjoys) going to bathhouses...

Also: Did we ever find out WHERE he was during the benghazi debacle? He was MIA throughout the entire ordeal.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    334hd6.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not only that but he redacted as much as possible and released it soon after. Had he not released something during that waiting period he would have been accused of withholding information. Dems are predictable. Barr was darned if he did, darned if he didn't. Unless he concluded Trump had colluded and committed felonies, which he didn't, the left was always going to attack him to draw attention away from the fact that they had just perpetrated a huge fraud on the American people.

Reportedly, Barr and Rosenstein were pissed when they read the report because Mueller didn not do as Bar directed, which was Mueller was not supposed to release the report until the redactions, per law, were completed. When it came without the redactions they knew the press would play it up that there’s a coverup.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Are you seriously getting butthurt about someone else's politically funny pictures?

Are you seriously getting butthurt about someone else's political pictures?

Butthurt, no, but by their very definition Internet trolls make any forum they are in unpleasant. And printcraft is right, not funny. Mostly moronic with unsubstantiated claims. I like being able to go someplace where I don't have to deal with the liberal BS. I certainly can ignore it, but it still takes a certain amount of time and energy that i would prefer to use otherwise.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Butthurt, no, but by their very definition Internet trolls make any forum they are in unpleasant. And printcraft is right, not funny. Mostly moronic with unsubstantiated claims. I like being able to go someplace where I don't have to deal with the liberal BS. I certainly can ignore it, but it still takes a certain amount of time and energy that i would prefer to use otherwise.

To be fair, while the majority might not find the cartoons funny, there are possibly some that do. They are entitled to their right of expression, just as we are entitled to point out why those expressions are in error. :):

the-trouble-with-our-liberal-friends-is-not-that-theyre-6681123.png

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    To be fair, while the majority might not find the cartoons funny, there are possibly some that do. They are entitled to their right of expression, just as we are entitled to point out why those expressions are in error. :):

the-trouble-with-our-liberal-friends-is-not-that-theyre-6681123.png

Agreed. If I were King, I would not ban anyone. I believe in the First Amendment. But that doesn't mean I don't wish they would go bother someone else instead....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom