• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can the back and forth, you will never change their mind or accept their premise.

Your arguments are not funny pictures.

You're right. So, in the future, if someone wants to respond, they should have to post a pic wth there comment. That work? :dunno:

...anyways unless the person below (who was fired btw) also goes by the name "Jake Tapper," I have no idea what anyone is talking about.
    5ycns4.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bias is being shown bias. It's not that hard to figure out. I think donna and jake are batting for the same team.

ALSO: :rolleyes:
    No, I will not refrain from commenting on a comment board wherever I may wish to comment.
    Certain pictures get a comment. That's my choice.
    Unless the rules say "no comments in this thread" then you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Can the back and forth, you will never change their mind or accept their premise.

Your arguments are not funny pictures.

Yeah I notice the usual suspects bickering back and forth, it's almost as if they are trying to get this thread locked as well. Kind of like gun control, the majority suffer for the actions of a few.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    No, I will not refrain from commenting on a comment board wherever I may wish to comment.
    Certain pictures get a comment. That's my choice.
    Unless the rules say "no comments in this thread" then you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life.

But... what if we protest?

Dogprotest.gif

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    The issue with the "Funny ______ Pictures" threads is when the comments turn into a lengthy discussion. People come to these threads for the pictures. Two or three comments isn't a problem. If the discussion is going to go on longer, then members are asked to please start a new thread under that theme and continue there.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The issue with the "Funny ______ Pictures" threads is when the comments turn into a lengthy discussion. People come to these threads for the pictures. Two or three comments isn't a problem. If the discussion is going to go on longer, then members are asked to please start a new thread under that theme and continue there.

Yes, that is how I understood it to be and operate under. 1 or 2 comments from 1 particular user isn't really a big cause for concern. I'm not seeing a whole page of posts from one user.
    10 different people commenting on 1 post isn't a violation of this policy, I don't see what the problem is.
    The members at large have a pretty good idea of when to make a new thread on a topic.

Now, everyone raise your hand if you agree...

Obama-Castro-Intel-Sharing.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom