Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DhXWo3HU0AA2Glz.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Well, there's that. Honestly, I was thinking of the worn-out anti Trumper claim that everyone who voted for Trump is a blue-collar idiot. Couple of problems with that. The left wants to equate blue-collar with dumb...get that? Who claims to be the champion of the little guy, yet look who they blame and what they think of the constituency they claim to speak for. Blue-collar does not equal dumb no matter what the elite leftists think. Second, Trump was elected by more than just blue-collar types. How do I know? Well...I know who I voted for and I know plenty of business owners and white collar types.

The left had better re-think its derision of hard working people of any collar type.

Their leadership can keep being high handed and lose Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania all over again in the next election. I saw people vote in 2016 that had not voted in a long time, if the left keeps up their current rhetoric those traditional non voters may find that they like voting just to give some grief back.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's worse on Twitter....Calling us "Idiots" would be considered quaint...The left is unhinged right now...They're losing so bad, they've got no candidate, they've got no message but anger and hate....

It's kind of beautiful in a way....

Joe Biden likely could have beat Trump. There are a lot of blue-collar democrats who like him. But just in the past couple of years the left has gone so far past Biden, I don't think he could win the nomination now. But. They got Bernie.

And miss bugeye above. The face of the new Democrats.

I kinda like the new democrats. They no longer pretend to be sane. They're really up front about their insanity.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Their leadership can keep being high handed and lose Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania all over again in the next election. I saw people vote in 2016 that had not voted in a long time, if the left keeps up their current rhetoric those traditional non voters may find that they like voting just to give some grief back.

I was doing some math the other day and it kind of bummed me out that my son is going to just miss being able to vote for Trump in 2020. If only we voted the other way, I'm sure we could have found a way to get him a chance to cast a ballot.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    this......."I don't know anyone that thinks it was just blue collar idiots that voted for Trump."

not the pic.....

You've taken literary license, my friend, to infer something not said. Especially when post #2811 clarified the position. Don't be so sensitive. It's very Beta.

16le9zb.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ok.....:rolleyes:

just kind of hits a nerve when i'm called a idiot.....

Well, in all honestly, I do not think you are an idiot... bothersome at times, perhaps, but not a dummy. I have a running list of simpletons, and you are not on it.

14sih43.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom