• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why would any thinking person listen to a thing Dan Rather has to say?

People listen to Trump, so I have the same complaint. :dunno:

mtmmj5.jpg

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Intellectually dishonest post is intellectually dishonest. David Hogg holds a position you, and many others do not like. What does his sexuality have to do with it? I'll tell you, absolutely nothing. Predicting that he will "come out" in the future, is obviously a slight on his masculinity, despite there being zero evidence that he is actually inclined to be that way. So your implication is clearly a negative portrayal. You know it, I know it, everyone with half a brain knows it. Those that deny it, are only doing so, because it's me bringing up the point.

Hate isn't in my wheelhouse, and your "truth," is not mine. This isn't the truthful political funny pictures thread. If you're going to start talking about the veracity of the memes/cartoons, then you a LOT of backtracking to do.

In the same thread even. You was just throwing a fit about David Hogg’s picture. :wow:

Im just gonna add kut to the ignore list. I like it too much here for someone’s inconsistency and do as I say not as I do to get me in trouble.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hate isn't in my wheelhouse, and your "truth," is not mine. This isn't the truthful political funny pictures thread. If you're going to start talking about the veracity of the memes/cartoons, then you a LOT of backtracking to do.

The thing that makes memes funny is the underlying truths deep down. Both sides can throw out some dubious "truths", but if they believe it, they'll find it funny.

So look for the truth in the meme you posted of Obama windsaling or whatever with Trump in the baby seat. What deep truth underlies that?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People listen to Trump, so I have the same complaint. :dunno:

mtmmj5.jpg

Honestly, he's the POTUS. Dan Rather is a partisan hack who pretended for decades to be objective. He was caught fabricating "news".

Whatever the POTUS says, true or not, IS news. He's the POTUS. And whatever he says can be spun towards the headlines that sell best, either way.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yep, same with the fit over the "historical accuracy" of the kapernick ww2 picture...

tomi.jpg

We all know this isn't the truthful political funny pictures thread after all.

Well, to be fair, the 49ers didn’t start using those jerseys until years later :D

Maybe he was as good a soldier as he was at football and they just had him sit on the bench

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The thing that makes memes funny is the underlying truths deep down. Both sides can throw out some dubious "truths", but if they believe it, they'll find it funny.

So look for the truth in the meme you posted of Obama windsaling or whatever with Trump in the baby seat. What deep truth underlies that?

I like the "Tiny Trump" pics. I think they're funny. The underlying truth, about a man that tries so hard to be 'big' but is so very 'small'? There's humor in that. You don't have to see it, but I do.

I will say it's odd having so much power over people, grown people at that, that I can post a simple pic and a number of members have coronaries. There was once a time when people were made of sterner stuff. :):

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is interesting that you a mighty demig-d would deign entangle your self in the affairs of a base mortal man who has attained to the lowly position of president and is a mere billionaire.

When you have done so much more.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It is interesting that you a mighty demig-d would deign entangle your self in the affairs of a base mortal man who has attained to the lowly position of president and is a mere billionaire.

When you have done so much more.

Lol, wut? I'm missing the point.... well, I think I am. It appears you are saying that since a person became president and has a lot of money, it's inappropriate to criticize him? But nah, no way you would be saying something so absolutely.... yeah, well that. So, I haz confusion.
    2vcz3v9.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Here is president obamas brother wearing a President Trump hat while giving a white power salute.

malik-obama-twitter-maga-hat.jpg

What has the world come to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom