• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Pretty much every police department in the country is hiring, just sayin’…
    What are the requirements? Can gun forum membership and YouTube clicks substitute for experience on a year for year basis?

If so, I know a guy on the Internet who is apparently a 100% hit rate operator. Might qualify for veteran preference as well, 101st Chairborne Division.

:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Below 30%, because that is the average hit ration for LE. Military and Non LE being lower. Of course individual depart stats will be different, based on their training.
    Denny, I’m not sure what we’re gonna do with you. There has to be a funny bone somewhere. You’re supposed to answer that question with some creative smart ass answer that makes me laugh. The tootsie pop owl was upper crest, so I don’t expect that level of creativity. I mean that’s probably a solid 8.5/10. But at least try for a 3. :):

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Just for the record; I think 60 out of 90 in a high-stress situation is pretty darn impressive.
    And how many of those 60 hits were after he was dead and laying on the ground?

(just kidding for our LEOs as I appreciate all you do in a dangerous and challenging job)

Shoot at the cops and you should expect to get dead. I’d have been okay if they did donuts on his dead body with their squad cars afterwards.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

The whole thing is out now. He shot at police from the car, bailed out of the car wearing a ski mask (!) and ran, a couple of the cops tried to taze him, it seems like he maybe turns toward the pursuing cops, and they blast him. It did turn out that the gun was ditched in the car before he took off running, though the police had no way of knowing that.

I dunno about the 90/60 number but they absolutely ROASTED his ass.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And how many of those 60 hits were after he was dead and laying on the ground?

(just kidding for our LEOs as I appreciate all you do in a dangerous and challenging job)

Shoot at the cops and you should expect to get dead. I’d have been okay if they did donuts on his dead body with their squad cars afterwards.
    Agreed. But I can’t help but think that they might tend to shoot rather than be taken into custody because there’s a belief that cops just shoot black people because they’re black. It’s what BLM and the media have pushed.

So maybe if a lot more reality were distributed in those communities, instead of that nonsense, they won’t have to act like it’s their last chance at survival. If they don’t have illegal guns or drugs, if it’s just a traffic infraction, there’s no reason to run.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Agreed. But I can’t help but think that they might tend to shoot rather than be taken into custody because there’s a belief that cops just shoot black people because they’re black. It’s what BLM and the media have pushed.

So maybe if a lot more reality were distributed in those communities, instead of that nonsense, they won’t have to act like it’s their last chance at survival. If they don’t have illegal guns or drugs, if it’s just a traffic infraction, there’s no reason to run.
    But if they did that there would be so much less narrative to shove down our throats…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

The whole thing is out now. He shot at police from the car, bailed out of the car wearing a ski mask (!) and ran, a couple of the cops tried to taze him, it seems like he maybe turns toward the pursuing cops, and they blast him. It did turn out that the gun was ditched in the car before he took off running, though the police had no way of knowing that.

He was probably just trying to make up some time...likely late for Bible study.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I think they got him!

At the end, I think I heard Sundance ask, "Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?”

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom