• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Why when something happens like this people automatically think "It had to have been a Glock" More likely one of those "Cocked and Locked" 1911 guys (No offense to those who carry 1911's, the are a great firearm) firearms would go off before a Glock.

I bet the gun was a glock

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I heard this story on the radio within a day or so of it happening and I am just not getting around to finding it here on INGO. I just read this whole thread from start to finish. I am ashamed of the insenitive posts and remarks about this story and the events that may or may not have happened. This thread does not reflect well on gun owners and shooters as a group.

Whatever was happening she did not deserve to get shot and killed. Had this been your daughter how would you like to read this thread?

It would have been nice to see the people here stick to the facts and discuss the incident. A few people did but many did not.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I heard this story on the radio within a day or so of it happening and I am just not getting around to finding it here on INGO. I just read this whole thread from start to finish. I am ashamed of the insenitive posts and remarks about this story and the events that may or may not have happened. This thread does not reflect well on gun owners and shooters as a group.

Whatever was happening she did not deserve to get shot and killed. Had this been your daughter how would you like to read this thread?

It would have been nice to see the people here stick to the facts and discuss the incident. A few people did but many did not.
    +1 This thread had most certainly taken a turn for the worse.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom