• ...and so much more!
  • MuncieKat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Muncie
    At Muncie Staples earlier today: $1.38.
    The clerk had obviously done the same thing for many other LTCH's. Quick and painless, fast service, & no annoying questions.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Multiple copies

Went for the lifetime license a while back. Got the "pink paper" in the mail.

Wanted more than one copy...so I went to Kinkos and matched the paper.

What they had out on the floor was a perfect match. Made 8 copies. Matched perfectly. Signed and laminated 3 copies.

Put what was left and the original in the gun safe.

Laminated copies- wallet, range bag, glove box

Someone else suggested to match the paper and don't sign the original. Just make copies...Great idea!

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Nalees, I tried this out for you today. I went to office Max and bought Office Max pink pastel paper. the number on the bottom of the pack is OM35337. This is an excellent match for the original paper.

I brought it home and put my laminated license in my copier and tried it. The first time though the toner cast a black toner haze over the copy. So I adjusted the toner setting lighter and perfecto. I made several copies.

You should be able to take the paper to a kinkos or some place like that where you can do the adjustments to the toner settings. Then you can sign the license and have it laminated right there.

thanks for the super-sleuth work! i will get right on this :) :rockwoot:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Made high quality copies with my scanner using pink paper from Office Max that closely resembles the real deal. Bought some self lamination things from Walmart to laminate them. You can barely tell the difference between the copy and the real thing.

jbhummer2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    north central IN
    I have several copies stored around the house wallet and safe. The only problem is I lost the original. It has been gone for a year now so I dont think that I am going to find it any time soon. Thank goodness for copies.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Laminated in my wallet. I just wish it was actually designed to fit in a wallet.

I used the copier to reduce size for one to carry in my wallet. I've often wondered if LEO would notice or care.

In addition to my wallet copy, I keep a laminated copy in the glove box of each vehicle along with my registration. Plus, a few more in the safe.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    The one in my wallet is laminated. I use the plastic covers from name badge holders from seminars and events and placed copies in my range bag and in my truck.

Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    I used the copier to reduce size for one to carry in my wallet. I've often wondered if LEO would notice or care.

In addition to my wallet copy, I keep a laminated copy in the glove box of each vehicle along with my registration. Plus, a few more in the safe.

Yeah, someone was saying that 93% is small enough to fit but not obvious that it's smaller.

Top Bottom