• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Funny segment, but sad that those two are the faces attached to 2A discussions...99.9999% of the folks I have met in shooting circles are rational intelligent folks who I enjoy hanging out with and talking guns, cars or whatever. James Yeager isn't representative of most of us, yet America seems to think that. Largely because extremists make for better TV I think...

Why is there no one who seems to represent the normal segment of the shooting populous? To an extent it's the NRA guys, but they could use some better guidance at times too. (Whoever thought the shooting video game thing was a great idea, needs to be fired). Stick to what you know, lobbying and member services...

I just wonder if the grassroots folks like us who are writing letters, calling, emailing, etc. are making any headway? We seem to be fighting battles against the gun grabbers like Morgan and at the same trying to control damage that people like Yeager do...

I really hate using "contact and hope" as a strategy, but that appears to be the only play we have...as a control freak that really bothers me :-)

End of rant...

-Drew

Top Bottom