• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm wondering if this place had some underage girls in it and leadership is trying to figure out how to get past this without that info getting out. There's more to this story, the question is if it gets out.

It is out and yes the "Girls" were just that. Or so I have heard.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I look for him to take the same approach as deflate-gate: deny, deny, arrogantly deny, deny, deny, more arrogance, repeat.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Photo released of the alleged prostitute that Kraft liked the most...

52771868_1237203186457560_8778639477707898880_n.jpg

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    What, if any, long range ramifications could this have re: Kraft being censured by Commissioner Goodall ? Is their a morals clause for team owners such that this could endanger team ownership. Would be hard to believe any serious long term consequences in light of all the Get Out of Jail Free cards that scores of NFL players have gotten over time for much greater indescretions. I would imagine Kraft, with all of his money and power, is not really fearful of GoodellÂ’s ability to press any hardship - whether monetarily or in the court of public opinion.

Average man on the street interviews IÂ’ve seen donÂ’t hold much contempt or guilt re: Kraft in the court of public opinion. Patriot haters will pile on, but I imagine the Patriot loyal will give him a free pass. Hell, if Brady were to get ensnared in the scandal I believe the Patriot fans would give a hearty three cheers!

what did Jim irsay have happen to him when he was pulled over for a dui with drugs? That was possibly much worse then kraft.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So what does a billionaire NFL team owner do after his team wins a superbowl? Ooh. Here’s something. Go to a cheap asian spa and pay $79 for the daily special.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So what does a billionaire NFL team owner do after his team wins a superbowl? Ooh. Here’s something. Go to a cheap asian spa and pay $79 for the daily special.

Hey, he didn't get to be a billionaire by just throwing his money around willy-nilly! :): He's frugal... yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s kinda like a kid fapping to his mother’s JC Penneys catalog in 2019. He’s got better options.

C’mon. Frugality, sure, but Yer worth $6B. You got options. Will be interesting to see the list of the other wealthy people paying $79 for sex. I mean, did Kraft even drive himself to the massage parlor?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Can't buy contentment or happiness. Sound corny, but true. Well not when comes to guns of course. You definitely can buy happiness.

Bit self serving, about to get a new toy today.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It’s kinda like a kid fapping to his mother’s JC Penneys catalog in 2019. He’s got better options.

C’mon. Frugality, sure, but Yer worth $6B. You got options. Will be interesting to see the list of the other wealthy people paying $79 for sex. I mean, did Kraft even drive himself to the massage parlor?

I read his car dropped him off and picked him up.

MM

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe he’s usually a $5k/hour hooker user. Just wanted to see if cheep sex is any different. :dunno:

See, that makes this research.

Top Bottom