PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    These are some that gave me pause before I was enlightened.

OBC - Off Body Carry.
    IANAL - I Am Not A Lawyer.
    QFT - Quoted For Truth. I originally thought it was Quite ******* True.
    AIWB - Appendix Inside Waist Band also known as LIWB - Loseadix Inside Waste Band.
    SMH - Shaking My Head.
    FTFY FIFY - Fixed That/It For you.
    OC - Open Carry.
    IC - Concealed Carry.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You sound like my wife when I used to carry a pistol in my iPad bag.
    Don't forget your purse, she would say.

I used to sport a fanny pack when we rode distance on the Harley's. I kept a 5 shot 44mag snubby in it. Charter arms but I knew it was good for the 5.

Buddys gave me a heap of crap over the FP until they realized what I kept in it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I used to sport a fanny pack when we rode distance on the Harley's. I kept a 5 shot 44mag snubby in it. Charter arms but I knew it was good for the 5.

Buddys gave me a heap of crap over the FP until they realized what I kept in it.

I used to do this a long time ago myself, but with a Glock 21 in it. Bianchi made them with a holster in them, and a rip cord to open it quickly.

Would use it many, many years ago when fishing, etc and some other times some other options didn't make sense.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

I used them at water parks, having no pockets. But it would get locked in a locker while swimming.

TheQuietMan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2020
    Morocco
    Well, guess what? You got me.

As you might expect, I joined up, clicked all the right boxes (without really paying attention)... and started just looking around to see what was going on. Then I saw something. People selling stuff on here. Can't on facebook, Not gun stuff. Well, they do on other forums, but those people are like in South Dakota, Georgia, and Wyoming... I'm thinking "cool"... Nope. 50 posts.

So I go looking. I just KNEW somebody had to have complained about it. Found this thread, and now I got one more post... LOL. Probably take me a week or two to get to 50... Can't always think of something good to say...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

As you might expect, I joined up, clicked all the right boxes (without really paying attention)... and started just looking around to see what was going on. Then I saw something. People selling stuff on here. Can't on facebook, Not gun stuff. Well, they do on other forums, but those people are like in South Dakota, Georgia, and Wyoming... I'm thinking "cool"... Nope. 50 posts.

So I go looking. I just KNEW somebody had to have complained about it. Found this thread, and now I got one more post... LOL. Probably take me a week or two to get to 50... Can't always think of something good to say...

That doesnt stop many here from saying it anyway. LOL

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OK... post 19...LOL.

And you showed so much promise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom