PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is this Just a bunch of blabbing because I just spend 20 min reading post that made absolutely no sense
    Yes. Kinda. One of the idiosyncrasies of INGO; we start a thread about a topic like this*. But there are lulls between events so we take off on weird tangents while we are waiting for the next one. Much like you would take off in a different direction in conversation with friends at an event.

Case in point. When you go to a football game, do you sit silently during halftime, or do you talk about other things until the 2nd half starts?

*And as a noob (no offense) this thread wont make much sense to you.

Welcome, BTW.

EDIT: And hopefully after you have been here a while and estabilshed yourself, you will enjoy participating in the blabbery.

Last edited:

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Is this Just a bunch of blabbing because I just spend 20 min reading post that made absolutely no sense
    Well if you only read 20 min. you didn’t read the whole thread. To get it you have to read the whole thread. Then it will become perfectly clear, I promise you. Or read “ Tin Can” you will get then for sure. :thumbsup:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Yes. Kinda. One of the idiosyncrasies of INGO; we start a thread about a topic like this*. But there are lulls between events so we take off on weird tangents while we are waiting for the next one. Much like you would take off in a different direction in conversation with friends at an event.

Case in point. When you go to a football game, do you sit silently during halftime, or do you talk about other things until the 2nd half starts?

*And as a noob (no offense) this thread wont make much sense to you.

Welcome, BTW.

EDIT: And hopefully after you have been here a while and estabilshed yourself, you will enjoy participating in the blabbery.
    Blabbery.
    I learned a new word today

Reactions: Mij

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think he is just trying to make us happy.

I don't normally report posts, But he had 31 liners in a row and I reported all of them.
    It truly amazes me the barrier that $20 is to what they want to do.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to make 50 posts, as quickly as possible, without them suspecting you are trying to avoid paying $20. As usual if you are caught, the agency will disavow any knowledge of your mission, you will lose your posts and may be shootered…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It truly amazes me the barrier that $20 is to what they want to do.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to make 50 posts, as quickly as possible, without them suspecting you are trying to avoid paying $20. As usual if you are caught, the agency will disavow any knowledge of your mission, you will lose your posts and may be shootered…
    Yeah. Its like Paying $50 for a full service car wash done in 20 mins by a swarm of workers vs spending 4+ hours DIY, sweating your *** off in the hot sun in your driveway.

Yeah, some people enjoy it. For everyone else, its $50 well spent.

I believe there is also a saying that the mentality is rampant here: Stepping over dollars to pick up nickels.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yeah. Its like Paying $50 for a full service car wash done in 20 mins by a swarm of workers vs spending 4+ hours DIY, sweating your *** off in the hot sun in your driveway.

Yeah, some people enjoy it. For everyone else, its $50 well spent.

I believe there is also a saying that the mentality is rampant here: Stepping over dollars to pick up nickels.
    That is not all that uncommon in the rest of the world either, unfortunately.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well your example is flawed.

In NWI an interior detail is $200.

That is not at all comparable to $20 for INGO membership.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom