PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    All the bandwidth dedicated to explaining the classified system to butthurt buyers and sellers that don’t agree with the established system to access buying and selling? Would it harm the community to do away with the classifieds? We did it with religion for a little while?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'll say it again. INGO is a GUN COMMUNITY first and foremost. The classifieds are a PERK for CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS. This is done by either posting and becoming part of the community or buy becoming a site supporter.

INGO is not supposed to be and will not be a store front where you sell or buy without contributing.
    Gun community? I thought we were a big dysfunctional family. With a classified section

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I think just for the LOL’s, the next time someone complains about the 50 post rule, you mods should wait until he’s at 49 posts, then raise the limit to 100.

It would have the potential for some new threads being added to the classics sticky.

I wonder how many in the classifieds would get booted because of a higher post count requirement. :popcorn:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    50 is a lot. Compounding it makes it harder to be active if have limited access.

I like the idea of having 10-20, helps some people see their way out before posting spam or whatnot.

But being a noob, you probably don't care for my opinion, so I digress.

I agree with rootbeer506 100%
    He is absolutely correct. I don't care for anyone's opinion. :):

It gets easier.
    When I first started posting on INGO, everyone though I was a dick. Now they all love me. :wwub:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I agree with rootbeer506 100%
    He is absolutely correct. I don't care for anyone's opinion. :):

It gets easier.
    When I first started posting on INGO, everyone though I was a dick. Now they all love me. :wwub:
    You’re one of my favorites, probably partly because you’re a, well, see above :):

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Senility is great, all of the snarky/off color remarks that came to mind over the last few pages are now deep in the haze of forgetfulness.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    LMFAO.

This threads got me rolling, ingo needs more jokesters and less politics, you guys are awesome.

How can anyone not hit 50 post with this kind of entertainment here?!?!
    That has been a mystery to me for years. It just isn't that hard if you take part in the shenanigans.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Senility is great, all of the snarky/off color remarks that came to mind over the last few pages are now deep in the haze of forgetfulness.

He last few pages you say. I’ll have to go back and refresh my recollection.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom