• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    She is not a he and stating so without proof is silly.
    Seems some close to the sport disagree with you. And it's not a Russian.

A Hungarian sports official, Istvan Kovacs, has claimed Algerian boxer Imane Khelif is not female. The European vice president of the World Boxing Organisation said he alerted the IOC about alleged male participation in women’s boxing in 2022, but no action was taken.
    In an interview with Magyar Nemzet, Kovacs confirmed speculation that Khelif was biologically male, noting that gender tests revealed this. He said, “The problem was not with the level of Khelif’s testosterone, because that can be adjusted nowadays, but with the result of the gender test, which clearly revealed that the Algerian boxer is biologically male.”

Kovacs also mentioned that five boxers, including Khelif, were tested by the International Boxing Association and all were found to be male.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    So is it actually a man? I'm seeing some stuff that it's a women (born with a vagina) who just has a lot of testosterone, but has xy chromosomes.

I think either way, Khelif is built more like a man.
    That's my understanding as well. It does happen, a few years or maybe more a runner was stripped of her medal for the same. Chromosome say male, genitalia at least external say female. Usually no uterus, and internal testicals from my admittedly limited understanding.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    W
    Seems some close to the sport disagree with you. And it's not a Russian.

A Hungarian sports official, Istvan Kovacs, has claimed Algerian boxer Imane Khelif is not female. The European vice president of the World Boxing Organisation said he alerted the IOC about alleged male participation in women’s boxing in 2022, but no action was taken.
    In an interview with Magyar Nemzet, Kovacs confirmed speculation that Khelif was biologically male, noting that gender tests revealed this. He said, “The problem was not with the level of Khelif’s testosterone, because that can be adjusted nowadays, but with the result of the gender test, which clearly revealed that the Algerian boxer is biologically male.”

Kovacs also mentioned that five boxers, including Khelif, were tested by the International Boxing Association and all were found to be male.

I know i am difficult and old fashioned ometimes but taking the word of a Hungarian to support the word of a a Russian when it comes to sports tampering?

If a person has a penis, it was a male.If it has a vagina. It was a female.

If there is a chromosome variance it used to be a birth defect or so I thought.

So, when i am in the men's bathroom, I can no longer be sure the guy holding his penis in his hand is a male?

If I see a vagina in the gym locker room, I know have to ask for chromosome documentation to ensure the vagina is in the correct locker room?

Life sure was simpler 5 days ago.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So, when i am in the men's bathroom, I can no longer be sure the guy holding his penis in his hand is a male?

If I see a vagina in the gym locker room, I know have to ask for chromosome documentation to ensure the vagina is in the correct locker room?
    These days with reassignment surgery gaining popularity? Yes to both questions.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    W

I know i am difficult and old fashioned ometimes but taking the word of a Hungarian to support the word of a a Russian when it comes to sports tampering?

Again from my limited understanding, it's virtually unknown for XX to have a penis, at least without surgery. XY with a vagina not so much. Usually again from my limited understanding caused by a genetic defect which effects how the body processes testosterone.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    W

Having a penis or not has nothing to do with athletic performance. It's the XY cromo and what it does for muscle growth and endurance.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

From the article:
    • Imane Khelif initially appealed the decision to CAS but withdrew the appeal during the process, also making the IBA decision legally binding.
    Why would you withdraw the appeal if you can prove you do not have XY cromos?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    From the article:
    • Imane Khelif initially appealed the decision to CAS but withdrew the appeal during the process, also making the IBA decision legally binding.
    Why would you withdraw the appeal if you can prove you do not have XY cromos?
    In general I am not a fan of the "what do you have to hide?" prosecution. I am pretty sure you already have a definitive answer to your question and anything I would answer is not going to change it.

Anyway, I didn't see it in your post or any other that the IBA requires a chromosone test for participation. Are we certain that is what they are testing for?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    In general I am not a fan of the "what do you have to hide?" prosecution. I am pretty sure you already have a definitive answer to your question and anything I would answer is not going to change it.

Anyway, I didn't see it in your post or any other that the IBA requires a chromosone test for participation. Are we certain that is what they are testing for?
    Not sure but it was more that the penis/no penis test you are so fond of. :D

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    She was probably threatened by the IOC.

There are sponsors involved in all of this.

Threats and money dictate all of the "science" here.

Sadly, even for the dudes playing women's sports, much less the real women, none of this :poop: can be trusted. These dudes have been lead along also. :xmad:

How many losses are the dudes taking as result of the real women in the sport?

:scratch:

Top Bottom