OSUT 263: Vote Early and Vote Often...Just Make Sure You Vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Neighbors brought me 30 eggs. They were pretty dirty. I read don’t wash until you are going to use them.
    Really ? What is the reasoning ? I am curious. Is there like a time limit they need to be used in after washing or they go bad ? Doesn’t make sense to me. Eggs are washed/cleaned before packaging and shipping to groceries. I gathered many eggs as a kid. We always washed them before we took them to the egg buyer.

ironjaw77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2024
    US
    Really ? What is the reasoning ? I am curious. Is there like a time limit they need to be used in after washing or they go bad ? Doesn’t make sense to me. Eggs are washed/cleaned before packaging and shipping to groceries. I gathered many eggs as a kid. We always washed them before we took them to the egg buyer.
    The eggs will stay fresh longer, and by washing them can introduce a bacteria to them.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Eggs will keep a long time on the counter if you don't wash the chicken juice off them. Wash them and they need refrigeration.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Eggs will last much longer if you leave the original surface/membrane on them. You don't even need to refrigerate them

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Whole morning spent at the bank trying to straighten out what the scammer tried to do to my sister. She is special needs and living on her own for the first time in her life.. scammer was even going to send a car to take her to the bank.. ooooo how is wish I knew an hour before I got the call this morning.! Parasitic bacteria that feed on gullible people makes me go nuclear and especially family! $@$&#*%>!!!!! But all is well now. No money lost and a few friends are police or sheriff’s deputies and I called them to let them see if anything can be done.
    Good evening folks and good night. Back to work.

Top Bottom