patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    thanks! I appreciate that!
    Good morning you flock of gun nuts.. best to you and your family as we celebrate out our Independence DAY. Looking forward to enjoying some time off and spending it with my wife and family.. Granddaughter has been over and helping.. were sniping a piney tomorrow morning. I have not had the time to since my mom has been in the critical care unit.. she is getting better and hopefully out soon.
    1000002017.jpg
    First piney I've seen in Brown County in all my 63+ yrs. Suppressed subsonic hp to the heart ended the threat. I'm afraid he has family in the area.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    View attachment 363349
    First piney I've seen in Brown County in all my 63+ yrs. Suppressed subsonic hp to the heart ended the threat. I'm afraid he has family in the area.
    I guess I don't know what a piney is, up here.

I thought you were having an infestation of martens.
    I hooked a good size marten once while squirrel fishing in San Antonio.

Yep, some folks down south squirrel fish. Treble hook, some bacon or peanut butter on cotton and if you hook one, you have a viscious fight on your hands with a small crappie fishing rig. FUN!

The marten was mean and challenged my 15lb test line. Landed it though. Didn't eat that one.
    He became coyote bait.
    :):

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Wife was teasing me and holding something behind her back.
    She bought me a gift.
    "This is not some modern fake, this is the real deal. Like you grew up with."

She bought me a metal handle fly swatter.
    :rockwoot:

I was being tasked by one annoying fly the other day while at the sizing bench. She saw this and came to my rescue.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    View attachment 363349
    Yes where there is one there 73 now 72!! The last two I clobbered were victims of a lobotomy via a golden boolet. But I had a change of plans.. now getting a tube for the tractor. Had some awesome help from my granddaughter92F099A6-4E5E-4354-8A75-0C899AC0D41A.png

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wife was teasing me and holding something behind her back.
    She bought me a gift.
    "This is not some modern fake, this is the real deal. Like you grew up with."

She bought me a metal handle fly swatter.
    :rockwoot:

I was being tasked by one annoying fly the other day while at the sizing bench. She saw this and came to my rescue.
    The wife or someone once bought one of those stiff plastic flyswatters. I am convinced it was designed and built by the housefly union.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    used to have a hollow cottonwood by the back of the house, since fell over, when we first moved in. The next summer I got 13 by way of the 22, and my cat got 17. Did not like them always running along the peak of the house

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Wife can be convincing and my notion that I'll cook while she rests is not happening.

She wants to have some things she has missed, when I make them at night while she is at work.

"My give up!"

She made taco lasagna for lunch.
    Threatened a couple of times, but it was a done deal earlier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom