OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Went over to Culvers for some ice yogurt smoothie things.
    Mango strawberry for me.

I had been seeing this worksite on some comm junction box. They've been gone for about two weeks and there was an orange thing sticking up.
    OK a length of conduit left for later. But I noticed on the way over it was sealed from weather, but not like I've seen with a cap glued or screwed on.

Curiosity, I stopped on the way back. Sure enough, it's not a conduit, it's an 8Lb sledge with orange plastic handle, leaned up against the junction box.

It's been just sitting there for two weeks at least. It's mine!

My brilliant wife says, "If the whole world looks like a nail to a man with a hammer, what does the world look like to a man with four sledge hammers?"
    :lmfao:

Last edited:

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Went over to Culvers for some ice yogurt smoothie things.
    Mango strawberry for me.

I had been seeing this worksite on some comm junction box. They've been gone for about two weeks and there was an orange thing sticking up.
    OK a length of conduit left for later. But I noticed on the way over it was sealed from weather, but not like I've seen with a cap glued or screwed on.

Curiosity, I stopped on the way back. Sure enough, it's not a conduit, it's an 8Lb sledge with orange plastic handle, leaned up against the junction box.

It's been just sitting there for two weeks at least. It's mine!

My brilliant wife says, "If the whole world looks like a nail to a man with a hammer, what does the world look like to a man with four sledge hammers?"
    :lmfao:
    I think I have a geode....

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I look forward to the big grandson #4 school performance tonight, but it sure messes up a guy’s schedule.
    have to eat a little early. Poor waylon will be locked up, when I get home, I will have to walk him, let him eat and drink, potty him again, then late to bed…
    Grandkids can be a bit of time eaters.sports, theater, awards etc...but worth every minute
    Oh...don't forget money!

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    My boy is a commie and doesnt want any guns. So I am hoping at least 1 of the 4 grandsons will be a gun guy. In the mean time I keep telling myself I need to sell off a bunch of stuff.
    my two boys are not Commies and would be willing to be adopted.
    You wouldn't even have to be dead and they would be willing to relieve you of the burden presented by having too many firearms. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom