Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    DD has put me to shame.

I took 5 shots at a chipmunk yesterday and missed everytime. here he has two kills with a pistol. I hope the rifle didn't trash my scope, but it appears that may be the case.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Brats have been boiled in beer and are ready for the grill. Susan went to visit her dad, so I'm waiting to hear from her before I light the charcoal.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    They do get to the point where that's the only option. I think new ones are good for like 12 years but after that they have to be recertified every 5 years or something like that.
    I have one that I use with my weed burner that is old. Still has the old fitting. I had a friend that worked at coop s and he would fill it for me, but now he has left. So it looks like I will be needing a new weed burner to fit the new style tank fittings.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I called Susan and she was at the hospital. They took her dad there last night. She said he's doing okay but I don't know what happened that they needed to take him. :(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hannah has been helping me do stuff so not a lot getting done. We did drive out to the camper and picked up the lawn chairs. I didn't feel like carrying them all the way to the house last night. We took out the old wicker loveseat that the cats used as a scratching post and also brought back Cole's tractor so we can recharge the battery. I figured we could use the extra seating out there before I just burn it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom