Ok so he got re-elected. What's your predictions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Not sure where we will end up in the next four years with Obama. I hope we don't get into it with China or North Korea but that could happen. I am pretty certain we will have to get involved with Iran at some point because Israel will loss their patience and start something they cannot finish on their own. At the very least we will be dropping bunker busters and spending millions on Cruise missiles helping Israel. Not a good scenario with Pakistan leaning further with the extremist Muslim ideology and protecting Al-Qaeda . And then on the home front I believe there is a fair chance of a smallpox epidemic being brought to our shores by infected terrorist. Now that is probably the scariest of things because you cannot shoot and kill the disease, only run from it.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Not sure where we will end up in the next four years with Obama. I hope we don't get into it with China or North Korea but that could happen. I am pretty certain we will have to get involved with Iran at some point because Israel will loss their patience and start something they cannot finish on their own. At the very least we will be dropping bunker busters and spending millions on Cruise missiles helping Israel. Not a good scenario with Pakistan leaning further with the extremist Muslim ideology and protecting Al-Qaeda . And then on the home front I believe there is a fair chance of a smallpox epidemic being brought to our shores by infected terrorist. Now that is probably the scariest of things because you cannot shoot and kill the disease, only run from it.

I'm innoculated, so that will leave me to fight the real terrorist. They may want to rethink this, I don't play nice or by any rules.:D

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    Predictions

Gridlock. Obama will reach a tense agreement with the House and Senate to raise taxes on those at the $500k or $1M income levels. Economy will increase slightly, due to market forces - not government intervention.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    The chickens are coming home to roost! It didn't take long for the unintended consequences of the election to begin did it? How about the rush of companies to get under the Obamacare employee limit? The transfer of employees to part-time from full time? Unemployment up, stock market down, pols still playing the same old games over spending, taxes most definitely on the rise and not just for those earning over $250k either. We are definitely on the downhill slope speeding towards the abyss at a breakneck pace! We're doomed! Doomed!, I tell ya!!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Looks guys, we have two years of R controlled house so do not let ANY gun control legistlation make it to the president's desk. WRITE the senators and reps and tell them in no way will they vote for anything anti-2A unless they want retired at the next PRIMARY. We all learned the only way to get rid of Lugar was at the primary level.

If Obama wants to be an ass and try an executive order then let him then hit him with every legal challenge we can throw his way. I'm pretty sure even an unconstitutional executive order can be shut down by a judge.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Watch what you say.........

A customer of mine told me he is not going to purchase any feed from his supplier after the Obama is great comments from that owner. He does not want any more money to flow into his hands.

The contract for the feed ends next fall.

He is so mad, he started his own feed mill operation and it should be open for business in August of 2013. It's a 23 million dollar project and a copy of several that have been built in Iowa. He is fast tracking it so all the permits and such fall quickly into place.

Said feed supplier does not have a clue he is going to have to find tens of millions of dollars of new business next year. (yet)

Top Bottom