Ok so he got re-elected. What's your predictions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    So what are your predictions for his next term?
    I predict unemployment stays where it is or goes up
    Welfare recipients increase
    Our military will look like boy scouts trying to earn a war badge

And the new black panthers will take over as secret service
    I hope I'm wrong but time will tell.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Extended efforts to forestall the big crash, ensuring that when it comes it will be that much worse.

I'm prepared to deal with a monetary/financial problem. I am extremely concerned about the erosion of daily freedoms like having a garden, "stockpiling" a few extra cans of gasoline. I am not prepared to deal with those issues in my current location and I do not have the means to relocate at this point. Logistics are a *****.

cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    debt will be over 25 trillion. We'll be at war with Iran. Of course, guns and ammo will be taxed out the butt.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    predictions

Lots more debt and inflation. Unemployment will go up once obamacare kicks in full force and businesses can't afford to hire. We will be attacked on American soil and not retaliate. Might even apologize.

Jason

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN

Above is a snapshot of stocks, mostly local, that I track. Prices as of 9:40 am Wednesday. SWHC is Smith and Wesson. Others are manufacturing, energy, transportation and retail. I

Last edited:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    There will be new gun controls enacted, even if it's by executive order. I expect at a minimum a ban on magazines with capacities over 10 rounds.

Inflation will continue. The devaluing of our currency will accelerate. There's a good chance we'll see a complete economic crash in the next 4 years.

Unemployment will remain at record levels for the next 4 years.

Taxes will increase significantly on all of us, including the low to middle income people. This will further cripple the economy and job market.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    I predict that deficit spending will not decrease much. Because of this, eventually, the dollar will be recognized globaly as an unstable medium for trade. When this happens, foreign nations tolerance for our presence (made more palatable by our pouring dollars into them) will wane and we will lose even more influence in the world.

Can't really say I believe that a Romney win would have delayed this much. Beause our countries economy is based on people buyin crap they don't need with money they don't have.

Our Elected officials are (for better or worse) a pretty good representation of the electorate.

Hope I am wrong.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T

Above is a snapshot of stocks, mostly local, that I track as of 9:40 am Wednesday. SWHC is Smith and Wesson. Others are manufacturing, energy, transportation and retail. I

Worst investment decision I ever made -- other than buying Conseco before it bottomed out -- was not getting any SWHC at ~ $2. DOH!!!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    debt will be over 25 trillion. We'll be at war with Iran. Of course, guns and ammo will be taxed out the butt.

This. I actually think the debt will be around 22 billion. Israel will get us into a war with Iran. I think a tax similar to Chicago's will be placed on any gun our ammo. I also expect a ban on magazines beyond 10 rounds. Maybe more regulations on gun purchases, probably with an added fee for 'administrative costs and background checks.'

MbMinx

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    Indianapolis Area
    I predict that I'll get up in the morning and the sun will eventually rise like always.
    Kids are going to play too many video games.
    Cats are going to shed on my couch.
    Husband's XWife is going to want more money.
    Same-old everyday stuff is going to keep happening.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I don't have to do a massive rewrite.............................

I am very worried I might not have a job by the end of the first quarter of 2013.

Top Bottom