• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Shoot, I disapprove of my own actions on a daily basis far more than I disapprove of theirs. I certainly don't hold myself in a higher regard.

You are absolutely right. Where it is addressed in the NT, it is in the middle of a fairly long list of offenses some of which I have been guilty of myself. While I consider it wrong, I, for the above-mentioned reason, have a difficult time with those who hold it up as a ne plus ultra sin in its own special class of wrongness. At most it could be said to be the end of a chain of progression but that still doesn't set it and its practitioners apart as some kind of super-sinners.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Steve wants me to go down to a Bon Jovi song. That is pretty, pretty, pretty, low.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_05qJTeNNI[/ame]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And we wonder why were falling behind in math and science!

This right here. Why don't they get back to actually educating the children? What was the figure that came out a month or two on literacy of graduates of the NY public schools? Seems it was like 80% are basically unable to read... That is a failing school system. So they spend time on crap like this? Stop with the social engineering. The Asians are cleaning our clocks....

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Teacher wants to make girls kiss? Employee of the Month parking spot.

There wasn't any kissing. It was a role playing exercise. BFD. High school kids will **** and moan about being picked on when they have to stand in front of a class to give a speech.

Of all the stupid and inappropriate things that happen in the average high school, this barely rates.

Every staff member associated with the workshop should be arrested on a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a child.

How, exactly, is having high school kids role play with no actual contact contributing to the delinquency of a minor? I'm imagining this response should be pretty entertaining.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    There wasn't any kissing. It was a role playing exercise. BFD. High school kids will **** and moan about being picked on when they have to stand in front of a class to give a speech.

Of all the stupid and inappropriate things that happen in the average high school, this barely rates.

How, exactly, is having high school kids role play with no actual contact contributing to the delinquency of a minor? I'm imagining this response should be pretty entertaining.

You are right as usual. And the best way to teach racial tolerance is to paint up white kids in blackface then, right? Maybe they should learn to accept special needs kids by being told to get up on stage and act retarded? If you honestly think the job of a school is to tell two girls to ask each other for a kiss, there is no point in trying to have a rational discussion here.:n00b:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

You think for a moment the goal wasn't to point out the "homophobic" students that refused?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Parents of children attending a Red Hook, New York, middle school are outraged after a recent anti-bullying presentation at Linden Avenue Middle School.

"She told me, 'Mom we all get teased and picked on enough. Now I'm going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,'" parent, Mandy Coon, told reporters.

*WHOOSH*

I'm still laughing. Go get'em 700 Club!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, it wasnt high school kids. And maybe some parents justvwant the school to stick with readin, writin, rithmatic.

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Two things we can always count on: Grunt will take any thread and make anti-gay posts, and you will take any thread and make anti-religion posts. You two have the same MO, like peas in a pod.

Please provide examples of my anti-gay posts, otherwise what you say is slander. I simply report about the homosexual lifestyle in the news.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom