• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Parents of children attending a Red Hook, New York, middle school are outraged after a recent anti-bullying presentation at Linden Avenue Middle School.

"She told me, 'Mom we all get teased and picked on enough. Now I'm going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,'" parent, Mandy Coon, told reporters.

*WHOOSH*

This presentation did not seem to have the desired effect.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Every staff member associated with the workshop should be arrested on a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a child.

I agree.

Any time religion/faith/ghosts/whatever sneaks into the classroom we...Every staff member associated with the workshop should be arrested on a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a child

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I agree.

Any time religion/faith/ghosts/whatever sneaks into the classroom we...Every staff member associated with the workshop should be arrested on a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a child

The introduction of such ideas is a long way from causing the children to engage in acts which fall under the umbrella of sexual activity.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    This presentation did not seem to have the desired effect.

Yes. We get it. Homos are to spend eternity in torment. The earth is 6000 years old. Evolution denial.

The rest of us are trying to deal with reality. Your group did an excellent job of perpetuating discrimination against homosexuals, but the hate doesn't sell anymore.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Yes. We get it. Homos are to spend eternity in torment. The earth is 6000 years old. Evolution denial.

The rest of us are trying to deal with reality. Your group did an excellent job of perpetuating discrimination against homosexuals, but the hate doesn't sell anymore.

What are you talking about? I thought you were pointing out the the purpose of the presentation seemed to 'whoosh' over the heads of the kids who bullied the other kids for participating. Did I misunderstand you?

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers

:dunno::dunno::dunno: Seriously, are you on the wrong thread or just the wrong medication?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    What are you talking about? I thought you were pointing out the the purpose of the presentation seemed to 'whoosh' over the heads of the kids who bullied the other kids for participating. Did I misunderstand you?

You bully gay humans. You don''t have a choice.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    I agree.

Two things we can always count on: Grunt will take any thread and make anti-gay posts, and you will take any thread and make anti-religion posts. You two have the same MO, like peas in a pod.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I've never bulled a homosexual. If you think that I have, then provide a source.

umad?

Same here. The homosexuals of my acquaintance know that I disapprove as a matter of faith (which is my right). They think I adhere to primitive superstition (which is their right). No problem.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Same here. The homosexuals of my acquaintance know that I disapprove as a matter of faith (which is my right). They think I adhere to primitive superstition (which is their right). No problem.

Shoot, I disapprove of my own actions on a daily basis far more than I disapprove of theirs. I certainly don't hold myself in a higher regard.

Top Bottom