• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I hope Industrial Revolution has gotten better in the last 3 years. That place is toted as hot **** in a champagne glass, but really it is cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup, with their flavorless frozen GFS meats.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I hope Industrial Revolution has gotten better in the last 3 years. That place is toted as hot **** in a champagne glass, but really it is cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup, with their flavorless frozen GFS meats.
    OK since I'm the girl (and T_Star probably won't weigh in), I guess it's my place to say "eww" so you cool guys don't have to.

That being said, I found Industrial Revolution to be mediocre and overpriced. I paid $16 plus tax and tip (so $22-ish?) for two tiny pieces of fish and 7 or 8 fries. I'm game if that's where you guys want to go, but I may just get an appetizer or something.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Only ever eaten there once and that was at a meet n eat. That was 4-5 years ago I believe. The Bacon Burger I had was good back then.

Basically picked there as it's easy access coming from the gun show, we'll that, and anything is better than Schoops

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Agree anything but schoops* but what about new (to us) places.

*jedi still pissed at schoops
    There's really not alot to choose from along Rt30. Got kelseys, viking chili bowl, siementos and then pretty much fast food. I hate going into the downtown area of Valpo, especially on a weekend.

jedi can line up the next meet n eat if he would like with different options :stickpoke:

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Chili Bowl has a back room that they could arrange for a private gathering. Just don't tell them that jedi is going to be there, they'll close early.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    We have gone there on Veterans day in the past - basic burgers & fries - but $$$ than Culver's

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    SerenDipity is really pretty good too. Has a lot more food choices but still mostly ice cream related.
    They make an absolutely excellent Buffalo chicken grilled cheese. Seems a little expensive until you get the food. Well worth it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom