• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Our stoopid neighbor put salt on the sidewalk and his driveway last night. Idiot.

This is the same stoopid neighbor who puts old, stale, moldy bread out in the yard to attract all sorts of varmint rif raf.
    You should get all your neighbors together and give him everyone's junk mail.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    View attachment 323728Got the exhaust out and have all lines and wires removed. Gotta wait for warmer weather to pull the engine and trans but will keep on going with tear down and start prepping the body for paint.
    I see you have some work to do there. How soon till the pink painting party with the racoon paint crew begins?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I haven't left yet. They haven't started boarding yet. I have been watching the weather, flight, and roads. Looking like 294 is the way to go. 90 has been a hot mess all day.

I don't know why anyone would book a late flight if avoidable. Always something messed up from the morning for the past few years starting in the covid years.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    One of the new guys here. Glad to be part of it.

1. Lake county IS the only true indiana county.

2. North of US30 in lake county is where the best of the best thugs live. They vote early, then vote often, they get their dead relatives to vote and bus in their IL relatives as well.

3. South of US30 in lake county is where the rednecks live, the fresh air is at as well.

4. Mama does not like us talking about our 1/2 siblings who live in porter County. Something about dad being a ho...

5. If you live east of i65 you live fffffaaaaarrrrrrr.

6. We think we got cousins in LaPorte and Newton county but the banjos play out there and it's the land of raccoons.

7. The rest of the counties forget about it! That is real hillbilly land, country living folks.

So do you have your bearings now?

Now 4 da important question.

1. Glock or 1911?
    2. Apple or Android
    3. LEGO or Playmobil
    4. Da Bears or Colts
    5. Hello kitty or hello kitty (trick question) ;)

Blaster89

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2024
    Northwest Indiana
    1. Lake county IS the only true indiana county.

2. North of US30 in lake county is where the best of the best thugs live. They vote early, then vote often, they get their dead relatives to vote and bus in their IL relatives as well.

3. South of US30 in lake county is where the rednecks live, the fresh air is at as well.

4. Mama does not like us talking about our 1/2 siblings who live in porter County. Something about dad being a ho...

5. If you live east of i65 you live fffffaaaaarrrrrrr.

6. We think we got cousins in LaPorte and Newton county but the banjos play out there and it's the land of raccoons.

7. The rest of the counties forget about it! That is real hillbilly land, country living folks.

So do you have your bearings now?

Now 4 da important question.

1. Glock or 1911?
    2. Apple or Android
    3. LEGO or Playmobil
    4. Da Bears or Colts
    5. Hello kitty or hello kitty (trick question) ;)
    Welp, we might be cousins then. I’m in Porter county lol. And also live east of 65 and north of 30.

1. I own a Glock so Glock it is
    2. Apple
    3. Megablocks
    4. Bucs
    5. Smurf

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sssshhhh we won't tell him (yet) about the meet & eats where we get covid. :rofl:
    More info here on the last meet we had

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Loser!

jedi normally stops at the Oasis for food while jedi waits for peeps to land and then does curbside pickup.

There is a mcd 7 mins way as well that is 24/7 open.

U could of also gotten some goooooddd burgers at...

View attachment 323881

1120 W Touhy Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068
    Meh, timed it about right. Parked when they landed. They had only carry ons, so my lot experience wasn't too long. At least they were smart enough to move to the end of the terminal so I could dip right in for pickup. 294 up, 90 back as it cleared up considerably.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom