Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yeah I followed the yellow brick road, thanks. I'm over in Munster, but I don't crash into walls.
    :woot: another thug in our ranks!

1. Lake county IS the only true indiana county.
    2. North of US30 in lake county is where the best of the best thugs live. They vote early, then vote often, they get their dead relatives to vote and bus in their IL relatives as well.

3. South of US30 in lake county is where the rednecks live, the fresh air is at as well.

4. Mama does not like us talking about our 1/2 siblings who live in porter County. Something about dad being a ho...

5. If you live east of i65 you live fffffaaaaarrrrrrr.

6. We think we got cousins in LaPorte and Newton county but the banjos play out there and it's the land of raccoons.

7. The rest of the counties forget about it! That is real hillbilly land, country living folks.

So do you have your bearings now?

Now being that you came from comiieland IL we might jave to give you a jedihug to ensure you are not bringing any of those toxic traits over. ;rofl:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

I've got pics of when a client in a corvette crashed into our shop. It was a sad event, as this long-time client was dying of cancer at the time, and mistakenly hit the gas instead of the brake. She passed not too long afterwards.

Last edited:

GasTube138

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2023
    Munster
    Now being that you came from comiieland IL we might jave to give you a jedihug to ensure you are not bringing any of those toxic traits over. ;rofl:
    If there's one thing I hate, it's people who leave a place for another then act in ways that try to turn it back into crap hole they left. Makes no sense. I left for a reason (a lot of reasons) and IL can stay in IL.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    If there's one thing I hate, it's people who leave a place for another then act in ways that try to turn it back into crap hole they left. Makes no sense. I left for a reason (a lot of reasons) and IL can stay in IL.
    I feel it can be summed up by relating to guns…. There are people…. Even amongst us wanting “sensible” gun laws and they think what they want is sensible and what others want is too much. So while chasing their “sensible” laws they end up with the “ridiculous” laws all over again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom