Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sounds just like all the other feds that have tried to infiltrate us.

BTW GT138 we yse purple for sarcasm.

That is when we don't want to hurt someone's feelings. Mostly we don't care and just use black.
    He can't be a fed. Even the feds are not as corrupt as IL is.

S/he escaped IL, jedis guess is s/he does not want to register his/her rifle as is NOW required law in IL.

Several of the guards at work are in the process of leaving IL due to this.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Made it out to Leroys for dinner tonight. I can't think of anyplace I can get as good of food for the money.

Pork Burrito suiza dinner(comes with soup or salad and beans and rice)
    2 beef tostadas
    2 sides of guacamole
    Chips and Salsa (free)
    1 beer
    1 pop
    Order of salsa to go for cfb munchies tomorrow

Total $27.98 before tip

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I don't trust Illinois refugees to leave their idiotic politics on the wrong side of the state line.
    I firmly believe if you live in a ******** state run by democrats, and you voted for those democrats, you should not be allowed to leave the state. Or you should at least have to get deprogramed, vetted, and have at least 10 references from the state you are looking to move to. Prolly a good idea not to allow them to vote in the new state for at least 10 years, so they are not tempted to vote for the bad policies they are fleeing.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I firmly believe if you live in a ******** state run by democrats, and you voted for those democrats, you should not be allowed to leave the state. Or you should at least have to get deprogramed, vetted, and have at least 10 references from the state you are looking to move to. Prolly a good idea not to allow them to vote in the new state for at least 10 years, so they are not tempted to vote for the bad policies they are fleeing.
    ^^^ THIS ^^^

And, as I said, we don't need any more Illinois refuges. I simply don't trust them to leave their politics behind.

My libertarian/right leaning daughter actually moved to Chiraq and I am in Mordor way too often. I see the blight, the destitute, the human debris that their policies encourage. No f'ing way I want that imported into the sanity that exists on the sunny side of the state line. Even the most liberal areas of Lake County are better than what I witness in Crook County, Illinois and the worst areas of Crook Co are better than the better parts of Chiraq

GasTube138

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2023
    Munster
    I don't trust Illinois refugees to leave their idiotic politics on the wrong side of the state line.
    Welp.... I'm here

Not everyone from IL supports that BS. I've seen the worst of the worst over there. The corruption I've personally seen first hand is enough to get me labeled as "misinformation" by pretty much all the news outlets.

What's funny is I've known people from IN who have been more "liberal" than anyone I knew in Chicago. They're so retarded too, when asked why don't they move to IL "IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE" gee wonder why. They're too dumb to connect the dots.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Welp.... I'm here

Not everyone from IL supports that BS. I've seen the worst of the worst over there. The corruption I've personally seen first hand is enough to get me labeled as "misinformation" by pretty much all the news outlets.

What's funny is I've known people from IN who have been more "liberal" than anyone I knew in Chicago. They're so retarded too, when asked why don't they move to IL "IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE" gee wonder why. They're too dumb to connect the dots.
    you may be one of the rare breed who escaped and is sane

but I'll reserve my judgement until you prove yourself

Bourbon or Gin?
    1911 or Glock?
    Steel or Tupperware?
    Magazine or "clip"?
    OC or Concealed?
    None of your damn business or 'yes sir'?
    . . .

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    you may be one of the rare breed who escaped and is sane

but I'll reserve my judgement until you prove yourself

Bourbon or Gin?
    1911 or Glock?
    Steel or Tupperware?
    Magazine or "clip"?
    OC or Concealed?
    None of your damn business or 'yes sir'?
    . . .
    Damn, who wound up MD??

Hang in there gastube, melensdad is good people. It’s jedi you gotta watch out for

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'm not really bothered by it. He is free to his opinion, that's how the country is supposed to work . It's the internet. You never know who's who.
    I'm live and in person, always happy to meet.

People here know me as a real human.

Nicest guy you want to know, but skeptical until proven wrong.

Happy to be proven wrong ... unless you are JEDI, he is wrong. Always. Lego vs Playmobil. JEDI is simply wrong.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom