• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Always knew it but now I know it, mom's 100% hoarder. Exactly how you see houses on Hoarders, yup that's it... Hazmat and all

If she makes it out of the hospital there's going to be another hard conversation to be had and it'll probably go the way I imagine it and there will be severance of ties. I'm not dealing with that ****.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    And how goes recovery? You had your hip done right?

Oh man, it's unbelievable. Thanks for asking. Left hip was done Sept 21st and I haven't felt this good in five years after 4 surgeries since 12-26-2019 including the right knee two years ago this month. I think I'm all good now. Can walk river banks without taking a tumble and climb stairs like a normal person without holding a handrail instead of one at a time. I feel like a kid again. Was living
    with a constant level 7-8 pain everyday for years.

I actually want to take my recurve and go sit in the woods again. I need to practice more because I'm not quite confident enough and don't want to wound a deer. Have not shot my bow much lately. Got a crossbow sighted in if need be. Never hunted with one.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Oh man, it's unbelievable. Thanks for asking. Left hip was done Sept 21st and I haven't felt this good in five years after 4 surgeries since 12-26-2019 including the right knee two years ago this month. I think I'm all good now. Can walk river banks without taking a tumble and climb stairs like a normal person without holding a handrail instead of one at a time. I feel like a kid again. Was living
    with a constant level 7-8 pain everyday for years.

I actually want to take my recurve and go sit in the woods again. I need to practice more because I'm not quite confident enough and don't want to wound a deer. Have not shot my bow much lately. Got a crossbow sighted in if need be. Never hunted with one.

Outstanding! Congrats.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Spent the day at northwestern…… I am unsure if I will ever visit local hospitals again. The facility obviously is huge and well funded but the real difference is in the doctors. I finally found something I like about the city.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Good morning everyone. Time for more of that fall weather. I need to decide if I want to put up my reloading stuff in the garage, or get out of reloading all together.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Always knew it but now I know it, mom's 100% hoarder. Exactly how you see houses on Hoarders, yup that's it... Hazmat and all

If she makes it out of the hospital there's going to be another hard conversation to be had and it'll probably go the way I imagine it and there will be severance of ties. I'm not dealing with that ****.
    Man good luck. I'm debating cutting mine completely out of my life, this is a special brand of familial ********.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom