• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Yea but they wanted to put it at 109th and Iowa which is to the East of 65 at the last round about. The old orchard property. That’s an asinine idea, keep the commercial real estate to the west like planned. It’s a **** show all over that area, but at least we can try to contain it.

@sadclownwp did the stinky guy get to you? Saw your open to work on LinkedIn. Hope it’s preemptive and not reactive.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yea but they wanted to put it at 109th and Iowa which is to the East of 65 at the last round about. The old orchard property. That’s an asinine idea, keep the commercial real estate to the west like planned. It’s a **** show all over that area, but at least we can try to contain it.

@sadclownwp did the stinky guy get to you? Saw your open to work on LinkedIn. Hope it’s preemptive and not reactive.
    Unfortunately it is reactive. He called off today and my contract was terminated. To be fair, they had a really bad 3rd quarter.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Coached at Purdue W.Lafayette from 9pm to Midnight. Drove hime 90 minutes. Then got up to drive almost 200 miles to New Castle for a business lunch. And back. In time to attend a fencing practice/party for the co-founder of my fencing club tonight. Long freaking days, but worth it. Back at Purdue from 9pm to I Midnight on Thursday in advance of a big tournament on Saturday.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Coached at Purdue W.Lafayette from 9pm to Midnight. Drove hime 90 minutes. Then got up to drive almost 200 miles to New Castle for a business lunch. And back. In time to attend a fencing practice/party for the co-founder of my fencing club tonight. Long freaking days, but worth it. Back at Purdue from 9pm to I Midnight on Thursday in advance of a big tournament on Saturday.
    You need one of these.
    Beechcraft-Bonanza-G36_900x636-768x543.jpg

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Anyone that thinks Crown Point has bad traffic has never experienced bad traffic.
    When most people say bad traffic in crown point I believe they are comparing it to old crown point not Chicago.. Atleast when I say it that’s what I am referring to lol grew up there and it is 100% worse than it was 10 years ago, maybe even 5.

and I also worked down town chicago regularly as a contractor. So yes I know the difference lol

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Then I guess she should be in church also.
    Old ladies then to go to Saturday afternoon mass which counts for Sunday service (catholic church) so they can then harass, jedi means help, others on Sunday.

Case in point the old ladies church group that provides coffee and donuts after service on Sunday.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Old ladies then to go to Saturday afternoon mass which counts for Sunday service (catholic church) so they can then harass, jedi means help, others on Sunday.

Case in point the old ladies church group that provides coffee and donuts after service on Sunday.
    If what you say is true…… how do they know those people didn’t go on Saturday also…..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom