Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You know me... I want everyone holding hands and singing Kumbaya....
    grouphug.gif

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    :rofl: on come now pinkdragon you have to admit this **IS** entertainment seeing post about the issue. :rofl:

While you two may to talking about the same topic both of you are talking in different languages. :)
    Sad is looking at it from a $$$$ view and beers is looking at it from a care for life view.
    Until one or both of you move to the other's language you two will never understand each other.

Now he has moved to a useful for society view still not where beers is at but at least one of them is moving to perhaps a neutral language both can understand.

Happy Sundays after all and that rarely happens in the Land of Jedi!
    Now Jedi is off to do TAW's weekly money report.

Since money can be exchanged for the use of goods and services, $$$$ and usefulness to society is actually the same thing.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    If ur speaking about $$$ being useful to society, then why dont we bring up Welfare? I shouldnt have to pay for some lazy ass to sit at home all week and wait for their monthly check, but I do. It all apart of being a citizen in this country. All I'm saying is that we as US citizens pay taxes to help in alot of areas of the gubmint and we wont pay for these children long if they are in the DCS. They will get a loving family that will take care of them, not on our dime. Now im going to bed seeing on Midnights tonight.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If ur speaking about $$$ being useful to society, then why dont we bring up Welfare? I shouldnt have to pay for some lazy ass to sit at home all week and wait for their monthly check, but I do. It all apart of being a citizen in this country. All I'm saying is that we as US citizens pay taxes to help in alot of areas of the gubmint and we wont pay for these children long if they are in the DCS. They will get a loving family that will take care of them, not on our dime. Now im going to bed seeing on Midnights tonight.

Oh yeah all welfare should end as well. Unfortunately most kids don't get adopted and cost us tax payers money. And the ones who go to homes become unfair tax wrote offs, thus denying the rest of the public spending dollars.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Oh yeah all welfare should end as well. Unfortunately most kids don't get adopted and cost us tax payers money. And the ones who go to homes become unfair tax wrote offs, thus denying the rest of the public spending dollars.

So then why dont you adopt one of those kids to get ur share of the tax write offs? And you get money from the gubmint to help support those kids.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So then why dont you adopt one of those kids to get ur share of the tax write offs? And you get money from the gubmint to help support those kids.

Go+to+bed_fa120d_3320947.jpg

Even with .gov help a child is a drain on anyone's financial status and in most cases that drain causes one to reach a zero or negative cash flow for a while.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Three words: return on investment.

Unfortunately since kids are only property while under the age of 18, and after that they are very few ways to make money off of them, I would say the return on investment is very poor. I am almost certain that the vast majoroty of kids will cost the parents more than the money they will make the parents.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Unfortunately since kids are only property while under the age of 18, and after that they are very few ways to make money off of them, I would say the return on investment is very poor. I am almost certain that the vast majoroty of kids will cost the parents more than the money they will make the parents.

You won't know for sure until you try. I think you should have a kid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom