Shock-Top-Honeycrisp-Apple-Wheat_281high.jpg

It's noon somewhere.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    There might not be legal consequences, but there are financial ones. Perticually financial consequences for the rest of us. The cost of housing that kid comes from our tax dollars.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    There might not be legal consequences, but there are financial ones. Perticually financial consequences for the rest of us. The cost of housing that kid comes from our tax dollars.

If she had kept him, our tax dollars may have supported him for 18 yrs. Now that he will probably be adopted, it won't cost us much.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ouch... I'm just going to enjoy Sunday which i seldom do before i come back in here.
    Not sure what to think about the baby issues right now.
    Plus the Ebola thread has gone beyond the moon as well.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Ouch... I'm just going to enjoy Sunday which i seldom do before i come back in here.
    Not sure what to think about the baby issues right now.
    Plus the Ebola thread has gone beyond the moon as well.

You should have known the Ebola thing would blow up. The disaster preparedness area has had some pretty lively talk about that subject

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Well obviously our views on the subject are totally different. I believe life begins at conception and abortion is NOT an option. So, I'm gonna agree to disagree.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well obviously our views on the subject are totally different. I believe life begins at conception and abortion is NOT an option. So, I'm gonna agree to disagree.

I don't think life begins till you become self aware and noticeable intelligence developed. Which is why I think dogs are way more valuable than babies. Babies are useless for years. A German Shepherd puppy can learn to play fetch after about three months. Babies can learn fetch after about three years. It is very unfortunate that dogs start to die at about the same age as children start becoming useful.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

:rofl: on come now pinkdragon you have to admit this **IS** entertainment seeing post about the issue. :rofl:

Financially it is the best answer. It costs me and the rest of the tax payers the absolute least in the long run. I don't know about you, but I dont mind spending a little up front to save thousands.

While you two may to talking about the same topic both of you are talking in different languages. :)
    Sad is looking at it from a $$$$ view and beers is looking at it from a care for life view.
    Until one or both of you move to the other's language you two will never understand each other.

I don't think life begins till you become self aware and noticeable intelligence developed. Which is why I think dogs are way more valuable than babies. Babies are useless for years. A German Shepherd puppy can learn to play fetch after about three months. Babies can learn fetch after about three years. It is very unfortunate that dogs start to die at about the same age as children start becoming useful.

Now he has moved to a useful for society view still not where beers is at but at least one of them is moving to perhaps a neutral language both can understand.

Happy Sundays after all and that rarely happens in the Land of Jedi!
    Now Jedi is off to do TAW's weekly money report.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom