jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And there can be only one....... spoiled princess

YUP!!! and that is you terrorist princess. ;)

Finally back home after an all nighter with the dogs. What a riot! :facepalm:

Roads suck, but the plows are out and the sky is not pooping white flakes on us anymore so the plow trucks should be able to clear the roads.

Rural Lowell appears to have gotten a solid 6 inches this morning (based what I will be clearing from my driveway).

We don't need weather reports of redneck land you know. :p
    Snow has stopped in Griffith. Did not get a whole lot. :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Colt Viper Revolver

I'm going to post this here before I move it to the classifies in case one of you wheel people want this first.
    The sidearm is located in the Chicagoland area so an FFL will be required.
    It is owned by one of the guards at my place of work who no longer wants it as it's a 'safe queen'.
    Item: Colt Viper produced only in 1977
    Has under 500 rounds fired and has been in storage for most of it's life. She is the sole owner for it.
    She has used it twice to qualify for her job (armed security) and a few other times at indoor ranges.
    She is asking for $2500 obo

cv01.jpg

cv02.jpg

cv03.png

cv04.jpg

She has additional images if you are interested. PM me for her cellphone so you guys can talk.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    1) jedi has no way of taking these dogs with him
    2) the little dog (medium size fat fussball) is actually sit on medication and can't run around or walk a lot right now
    3) the bigger dog if i put him on a leash will drag me around the street like a rag doll.
    so for now its just stay at home with them and pop some benedrly into me every 4hrs as i can already feel i can't use my nose...

sooooooo the bigger dogs a Pomeranian? :laugh:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    sooooooo the bigger dogs a Pomeranian? :laugh:

:dunno:
    i know what the following look like:
    great dame, domation, sh*** zoo :rofl:, chiwawa ??sp?

the big one i think is a golden retriver about 3 years old. way too much hair that is all over the place (sister's house), in the snow right now playing ctach with the balls. he is a boy

the girl is a small fat furry brownish dog. looks like a carpet. she has blood issues, heart issues, and hip issues, she is on so much medication makes my dead grandma's medication look like a joke. she gets 9 pills a day! she is 9 years old and my sister's love.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    i know what the following look like:
    great dame, domation, sh*** zoo :rofl:, chiwawa ??sp?

the big one i think is a golden retriver about 3 years old. way too much hair that is all over the place (sister's house), in the snow right now playing ctach with the balls. he is a boy

the girl is a small fat furry brownish dog. looks like a carpet. she has blood issues, heart issues, and hip issues, she is on so much medication makes my dead grandma's medication look like a joke. she gets 9 pills a day! she is 9 years old and my sister's love.
    Chihuahua you silly little man. Tell your parents how you spelled that. :D

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I'm going to post this here before I move it to the classifies in case one of you wheel people want this first.
    The sidearm is located in the Chicagoland area so an FFL will be required.
    It is owned by one of the guards at my place of work who no longer wants it as it's a 'safe queen'.
    Item: Colt Viper produced only in 1977
    Has under 500 rounds fired and has been in storage for most of it's life. She is the sole owner for it.
    She has used it twice to qualify for her job (armed security) and a few other times at indoor ranges.
    She is asking for $2500 obo

cv01.jpg

cv02.jpg

cv03.png

cv04.jpg

She has additional images if you are interested. PM me for her cellphone so you guys can talk.

wow, of course she's welcome to ASK whatever she want's, but that's more than double the actual value, even a 1977.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @PinkDragon

In today's flyer Cabela's has the following pre-owned wheel gun.
    [video=youtube;jyGNgKP8p3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyGNgKP8p3c[/video]

$299.99
    Zastava M83 Revolver
    .357 Mag
    4" Barrel

Jedi recalls you were looking for a $300 sidearm.

@All
    Can you put .38 special in the sidearm above?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    @Jedi... thanks. I got a .38 Smith K frame snubby at the pawn shop yesterday for $325. I posted it a couple of pages back. That Zastava is a nice loking gun though. Yes, you can put .38 in a .357.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    @PinkDragon
    . . .

$299.99
    Zastava M83 Revolver
    .357 Mag
    4" Barrel

Jedi recalls you were looking for a $300 sidearm.

@All
    Can you put .38 special in the sidearm above?
    YES. .38 fits in a .357 but not the other way around.

I know nothing about wheel guns.
    So her price is out of the norm?
    She mentioned that the sidearm was only produced for 1 year (1977).
    I can ask $83,000 for a PEZ dispenser that was only produced for 1 year, but it might only be worth 83-cents.

From everything I can tell, she is so far off the real value that her price is insane.

There is an identical gun on Gunbroker right now, with ZERO bids on it, sitting at $1200 asking price. Another similar gun that was bid up to $1500 but not identical.

Another, that is UNFIRED, NEW IN THE BOX, with no bids at all asking price is $3500.

I'd suggest her duty revolver is about $1500 to a collector, or about $1000 over priced.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    1200 seems to be about the norm. but what the hell, there were only 4000 made, find the right person that REALLY want's it, she may get more. apparently they were kinda crap, hence the real short production run before they changed to something better, so the low numbers are the only reason anyone would want one anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom