jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1) jedi has no way of taking these dogs with him
    2) the little dog (medium size fat fussball) is actually sit on medication and can't run around or walk a lot right now
    3) the bigger dog if i put him on a leash will drag me around the street like a rag doll.
    so for now its just stay at home with them and pop some benedrly into me every 4hrs as i can already feel i can't use my nose...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Snapdragon, nice find... I love the little 2 inch model 10, it has history and art behind her...

The next bad habit you should look in on based on Actaeon's suggestion would be reloading so you can enjoy your babies and get lots of one on one range time with them...

I'll just leave this here...

https://www.dillonprecision.com/

and these two little guys followed me home the other day also..... which I should get to shoot tomorrow if everything all lines up correctly...

IMG_20140125_1637062.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Is it time to open the pool again? Or to start putting up the Christmas lights?

Lights are off, but still up. They are buried under snow.

Snapdragon, nice find... I love the little 2 inch model 10, it has history and art behind her...

The next bad habit you should look in on based on Actaeon's suggestion would be reloading so you can enjoy your babies and get lots of one on one range time with them...

I'll just leave this here...

https://www.dillonprecision.com/

and these two little guys followed me home the other day also..... which I should get to shoot tomorrow if everything all lines up correctly...

IMG_20140125_1637062.jpg

Reloading is good, if you have time.
    Revolvers are pretty easy to reload for.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Larry, you're dodging the issue YOU have. Yes, it is INGO, and you specifically that got me interested in the m&p, but I don't go around blaming my brother or anyone else for my lack of self control & ability to keep my money in my pocket. :-p. And it appears snapdragon is also comfortable assuming all responsibility for "impulse" buys. :-p :-p :-p

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Anybody watching dateline nbc. About indiana state trooper accused of killing his wife and kids, happened in 2000. Very interesting.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Larry, you're dodging the issue YOU have. Yes, it is INGO, and you specifically that got me interested in the m&p, but I don't go around blaming my brother or anyone else for my lack of self control & ability to keep my money in my pocket. :-p. And it appears snapdragon is also comfortable assuming all responsibility for "impulse" buys. :-p :-p :-p

:blahblah: is all we are hearing gg...

Bla bla bla

Oh no, you gave away my secret identity.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I'm getting too old for these 12 hour workdays. Plus I have to go in on Saturday too. Yeah overtime, boo no time for studying or catching up on tv.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm getting too old for these 12 hour workdays. Plus I have to go in on Saturday too. Yeah overtime, boo no time for studying or catching up on tv.

Yup. Work sucks. I need to find a rich girlfriend.

I had to look up :-p.

1) jedi has no way of taking these dogs with him
    2) the little dog (medium size fat fussball) is actually sit on medication and can't run around or walk a lot right now
    3) the bigger dog if i put him on a leash will drag me around the street like a rag doll.
    so for now its just stay at home with them and pop some benedrly into me every 4hrs as i can already feel i can't use my nose...

Are you trying to tell me the dog is the boss?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Mentioned this in the wrong thread.

Thinking about trying out my model 60 (.357) Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.
    Would be nice to do a comparison and write up for INGO.
    Anyone interested?
    Snapdragon said she works till 4. I'm good with shooting late, but I think blythe's closes at 6.
    Anyone else want to participate in a snubbie comparison?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon, Monday and Tuesday are booked already... could maybe sneek out wed. if your going...

and I could definitely bring a couple of snubbies to compare.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Actaeon, Monday and Tuesday are booked already... could maybe sneek out wed. if your going...

and I could definitely bring a couple of snubbies to compare.

I could get out Weds by 3, if it works better.

Wednesday 4pm at blythes? I could make up sheets with dimensions, then we could write up individual opinions? Opinions could be hashed out over dinner maybe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom