Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Examples?

Hmmm... I was looking for specific things... boots and a hat. They had some milsurp rubber galoshes for $60. I was looking at their caps, and most of them were flimsy olive drab knockoffs, almost like painter caps. I did find one German military cap and almost bought it, but it was a bit too big. A lot of the utility type stuff like tarps, etc, and also the some of the clothing looked like stuff you could get at a flea market. That's mainly my impression of the place... it's like a tiny, dark flea market that also has military surplus stuff. I could hardly see what I was looking at because it was so dark. To me, it doesn't seem like the same type of place that it was when it was on the other side of the street.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I think I've been at the clubhouse every day this week. Too many days off work, gonna go broke if I keep this up.

It's only Tuesday. :laugh:

Went out to snowblow the driveway today, and it spit more snow out through the bottom at my feet than it did through the chute. I had to work way harder than I should have. When it's not so cold and I'm not so tired, I'll have to take a look at it. I'm thinking that the blades are ****ed up.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    It's only Tuesday. :laugh:

Went out to snowblow the driveway today, and it spit more snow out through the bottom at my feet than it did through the chute. I had to work way harder than I should have. When it's not so cold and I'm not so tired, I'll have to take a look at it. I'm thinking that the blades are ****ed up.

Could be the drive clutch or belt slipping

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Made me think of someone here....
    IMG_63176222015655_zps155709b3.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom