• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Heading to the clubhouse after I shower. Probably about an hour or so. Gonna bring the lower with the CMC trigger and an upper with no barrel :) That shouldn't scare anyone,right?

I hope to get there in a couple hours. Waiting for a mulch delivery at the house. Got the pallet forks ready to move the pallets as soon as the driver unloads them. Hopefully SOON.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_1747ebdc-d631-53ee-9217-ec0a4e23d954.html

Police: Actual officer, not impersonator, made traffic stop

Isn't it against the law for a cop to pull you over in a unmarked car and not in uniform?

IC 9-30-2-2
    Uniform and badge; marked police vehicle
    Sec. 2. A law enforcement officer may not arrest or issue a traffic information and summons to a person for a violation of an Indiana law regulating the use and operation of a motor vehicle on an Indiana highway or an ordinance of a city or town regulating the use and operation of a motor vehicle on an Indiana highway unless at the time of the arrest the officer is:
    (1) wearing a distinctive uniform and a badge of authority; or
    (2) operating a motor vehicle that is clearly marked as a police vehicle;
    that will clearly show the officer or the officer's vehicle to casual observations to be an officer or a police vehicle. This section does not apply to an officer making an arrest when there is a uniformed officer present at the time of the arrest.
    As added by P.L.2-1991, SEC.18.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    IC 9-30-2-2
    Uniform and badge; marked police vehicle
    Sec. 2. A law enforcement officer may not arrest or issue a traffic information and summons to a person for a violation of an Indiana law regulating the use and operation of a motor vehicle on an Indiana highway or an ordinance of a city or town regulating the use and operation of a motor vehicle on an Indiana highway unless at the time of the arrest the officer is:
    (1) wearing a distinctive uniform and a badge of authority; or
    (2) operating a motor vehicle that is clearly marked as a police vehicle;
    that will clearly show the officer or the officer's vehicle to casual observations to be an officer or a police vehicle. This section does not apply to an officer making an arrest when there is a uniformed officer present at the time of the arrest.
    As added by P.L.2-1991, SEC.18.
    So, basically they can pull you over, but to do anything they have to call for a uniformed officer.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I love when the weather is nice. Open the doors and windows, turn on a fan and relax.

Until the little girls go outside and play... Errr should I say scream, over and over again while their parents just sit and watch and laugh.

I don't mind loud play, but the screaming, first time I heard it, I jumped up and ran to the door, thought someone got hurt or something happend.... Nope just playing.

Makes me want to lock the house down and put on the ac if it gets to hot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom