Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Any younger people (younger than me) in reasonable shape (not round or crippled) on here? I need help on a project. PM me for details if you are interested and meet the criteria. Nothing more to follow in the thread.

Are you moving out of state and we are finally gonna get rid of you?
    If so we can all help you pack and move. ;):D:laugh::patriot::ar15::welcome:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    ctc I saw you yesterday northbound on 41. couldn't pull a u-turn to flip you off & get blacked out by you. :(

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Just got back from Cancun. Had a good time, and returned home to find my new CMC trigger came. Just installed it and damn its sweet. Gonna have to test it next to the AR Gold this summer.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    At the resort we stayed at they had TONs of bottled water. All the water in the dining areas/bars was through soda fountains so it was purified. Had no problems at all.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    michigan street by cline exit is closed this morning. police blocking the road to come to south shore station. no idea what happen, lots of activity. seek other route for train station.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_1747ebdc-d631-53ee-9217-ec0a4e23d954.html

Police: Actual officer, not impersonator, made traffic stop

Isn't it against the law for a cop to pull you over in a unmarked car and not in uniform?

I don't know if it is against the law for them do pull you over, but I believe that you are under no legal obligation to stop if they are not wearing a uniform. Never actually had the situation arise, but I even recall our drivers education instructors warning us (decades ago) about being wary of police impersonators and to always look for a uniform.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't know if it is against the law for them do pull you over, but I believe that you are under no legal obligation to stop if they are not wearing a uniform. Never actually had the situation arise, but I even recall our drivers education instructors warning us (decades ago) about being wary of police impersonators and to always look for a uniform.

This is my understanding as well.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Heading to the clubhouse after I shower. Probably about an hour or so. Gonna bring the lower with the CMC trigger and an upper with no barrel :) That shouldn't scare anyone,right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom