Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I just looked at the 3 gun results.

2nd in my class, 6th overall. I consider Chesterton to have better shooters, so I'm really happy.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Darkkevin and tstar I am on my way to the lounge. I will be leaving two holsters for you to try out. Let me know what you think.

oh, man. i just saw this looking back a few pages, awesome!! i'll pick em up tomorrow before bob decides he likes em too much :D
    thanks jay, will keep you posted, and let me know what i owe you

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Why? The blythes event is no different than the 3 gun comp some of our members went to instead of the last meet & shoot. It's another event in NWI. How many other regions can claim so many organized events?

Still waiting for more information?
    Cost if any
    Can we bring our own ammo, guns?
    The specials
    Who is going
    Etc...

Not for you as you are a ggggiiiirrrrrllll. Hehehe
    Btw chicken... :whistle:

:facepalm: don't be lazy insert the proper youtube video!
    Yes, I am a ggggiiiirrrrrllll. It works well for me. :)
    Chicken schmicken. I WILLINGLY sit by you on the train, backpack and all. :n00b:

Who are you to talk about people being lazy? Huh? :p :p :p

Last edited:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi... from earlier...

the 9mm 125gr lead is running 37.50 per 500 bullets and the finished rounds are costing basically 6.00 per 50... I don't normally reload jacketed bullets unless I'm doing something special or reloading magnum calibers...

Joe... what could you have done to bring on such treatment... I seen the great lunch she made you 2 weekends ago, and then to see such treatment of fine quality bacon... wow just wow... you must have done something...

I'm thinking my old eye's are gonna need some Hi-Vis sights for this little LCR... maybe I can sneek away tomorrow and try her out...

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    Jedi... from earlier...

the 9mm 125gr lead is running 37.50 per 500 bullets and the finished rounds are costing basically 6.00 per 50... I don't normally reload jacketed bullets unless I'm doing something special or reloading magnum calibers...

Joe... what could you have done to bring on such treatment... I seen the great lunch she made you 2 weekends ago, and then to see such treatment of fine quality bacon... wow just wow... you must have done something...

I'm thinking my old eye's are gonna need some Hi-Vis sights for this little LCR... maybe I can sneek away tomorrow and try her out...

What I'm getting from this statement is that you reload ammo and sell it cheap to NWI INGO members? If so I want in :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    No I reload ammo and can reload for cheap.... now you can reload ammo too and reload it for the same price that it costs me... I will teach you how if your interested for free.... Thats my way of spreading the wealth and adding to the shooting community, well besides the posters I make with the girls and thier gun's but thats another topic...

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He's a felon with a gun that is a full auto and only gets two years. That is a joke.

So, you agree with felons not being able to have guns?

You agree that people should not have automatic weapons?

Or you think he deserved more than two years in jail for firing the weapon in the town of Griffith?

He was obviously an idiot for firing it in a parking lot like that, but without a lot more information I don't see anything that warrants two years in jail.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    So, you agree with felons not being able to have guns?

You agree that people should not have automatic weapons?

Or you think he deserved more than two years in jail for firing the weapon in the town of Griffith?

He was obviously an idiot for firing it in a parking lot like that, but without a lot more information I don't see anything that warrants two years in jail.

100 negligent discharges in the parking lot of an apartment complex doesn't warrant 2 years in jail?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi... from earlier...

So .12 cents per round of lead 9mm.
    Hum.. why so hi? :dunno:

Right now my .45 FMJ reloads are .18 per round. But that was becuase I just bought 1K worth of stuff this year to try out reloading. Now that I know I can do it and how easy it is. I plan on buying the same stuff in bulk for next season. When I do that based on today's prices I come out to .13 cents per round of .45 230gr FMJ.

So I'm only 1 cent more than you with your lead? I know 6 months ago when I ran the lead numbers for .45 it was down to .10 cents per round, but I don't feel comfortable enough *cough* lazy *cough* to re-adjust my settings and learn for lead bullets.

What I'm getting from this statement is that you reload ammo and sell it cheap to NWI INGO members? If so I want in :D

Sadly the feds say if I reload and I sell those reloads I need a license or else. So GB nor I can't sell to you or anyone else since we do not have a license. But teaching you is still license free (for now at least). :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom