• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I'm proud of myself though, one the Facebook link for this story some lady was saying there shouldn't be guns in homes near a school. And I changed her mind, she ended up agreeing with me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

And?? :dunno: you know the rest of the world hates and envys us and would be happy if we were dead or not #1. He is an entertainer and will say whatever to please his crowd. The only reason he is 'sorry' now is that he is making money here in the states and I'm fine with that. Him making money. Does he really need to apologize? Nope. He meant what he said 8 years ago, might have changed his mind since then I don't know and frankly don't care.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I'm still around, just had a lot going on. Broke up with the girlfriend, moved back to Hobart, bought my first house, and working, you know just your usual things. Thanks for the concern though.

Oh and let your brother know I still have the burris mount, if he's still interested. Sorry I missed you guys at the Blythes shoot, bunch of stuff came up.

Glad to hear that you are doing good. I will be sure to let my brother know, if he didnt already read this as well.
    Congrats on owning a house. They are sweet when its yours, but a pain at the same time. I am hoping to be moving VERY soon, just waiting on a miracle it seems some days.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    For those looking for a CZ 75 SP-01 tactical, we finally got one back in at Blythes. It was supposed to go to Clif, but as he is no longer in the area, anyone else looking for one?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Posting from a fencing tournament on Chicago's far north side.

Results this week are pretty dismal.

Melen won 19 out of 20 last week. Lets just say that the old saying "The bigger they are, the harder they fall" appears to be very appropriate this morning. Still more to go, but bringing home any medal today is looking pretty bleak.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I'm still around, just had a lot going on. Broke up with the girlfriend, moved back to Hobart, bought my first house, and working, you know just your usual things. Thanks for the concern though.

Oh and let your brother know I still have the burris mount, if he's still interested. Sorry I missed you guys at the Blythes shoot, bunch of stuff came up.

Welcome back to Hobart. It isn't so bad as I have been here for 24 years in the quiet part of the city. Came over from Illinois in 1975 and don't miss it one bit. Better gun laws over here and have the beaches where the people from the west want to come and see. Hobart is a party city and the Dam(n) duck race. :rockwoot:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Posting from a fencing tournament on Chicago's far north side.

Results this week are pretty dismal.

Melen won 19 out of 20 last week. Lets just say that the old saying "The bigger they are, the harder they fall" appears to be very appropriate this morning. Still more to go, but bringing home any medal today is looking pretty bleak.

If you never lose you cannot learn your weaknesses. I'm sure she'll use today as a motivator.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    She may be the team captain, but she has a severe case of SENIORITIS. Not sure that there is a cure for that disease. She's been hovering around the top for so long that its time for some with more desire to push her down the hill.
    But, but, thinks of her self-esteem! Her fragile ego may be damaged, you are such a rotten father.

Seriously though, the cure for H.S. Senioritis is University Freshman, taken for two semesters.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    No medal for Melen today. No medal for her friend Laura. Saber fencing had a bad day today.

On the bright side, our boys Épée team got a couple individual medals and is in a 3 way tie for first place. Final finishing order will be announced later, but whatever the final order it's the best our boys épée has ever finished.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Jedi, you need to check out the new Zip gun thread in the General Firearms Discussion. Looks like a .22 pistol with a large 10/22 magazine. A little expensive for a toy around christmas time. A good truck gun at the train station for crazy SUV drivers.:ar15:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @chef larry link please

@bob I'm in north side of chicago as well. Apollo theather by depaul university for a kids musical today with the girl scouts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom