• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Is anyone preparing for possible tornadoes today?

Couple years ago I'd be preparing with a bottle of Jim Beam or Wild Turkey.

But alas, I have to face it sober these days.

:( .

On a serious note, I will turn off my 220 volt machines that don't have battery backup. Electric outages, at least flashing off/on repeatedly, can play havoc with the operating systems.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    But alas, I have to face it sober these days.
    View attachment 194682

Ha! You're right. It's a choice. In my case, though, the only logical choice. In my drinking days, if I had one, I wanted 10. Not sustainable long term, even though I gave it a 40 year ride. I do feel better in the mornings now, most days, and I make better decisions. I do envy those who can have a few (or more), and have fun with it, but I couldn't control myself, so I hung it up.

There, I said it.

Let's get back to guns, shall we - Marlin Camp 9 Carbine in a stock I made from a Boyd's blank. It shares mags with my S&W 5906 pistolla.

Camp9-1.jpg

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    You don't need to post those charts for me to know who did it.
    This administration and their media shills have gaslighted Americans into believing that our issues stem purely from Ukraine. The propaganda is blatant and they make no efforts to hide it. If you tell people for long enough that up is really down, some eventually believe it to be fact. I can't wait for November.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Yesterday was window and screen cleaning and there are more left to do. I plan to declutter the garage today in time for tomorrow's trash pickup. There is crap out there that hasn't been used in the 17 years I have lived here.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Morning all. In case you have liberal friends who are now blaming Putin for inflation. View attachment 194758View attachment 194757View attachment 194756
    Not sure about the rest of you but my investments are way up this year.

Saw the inflation coming and switched to commodities like brent crude, industrial metals, precious medals, various grains, etc. YTD returns well over 25% for these types of investments.

The wasteful stimulus checks and the extension of federal unemployment plus all the gubmint handouts to schools, states, etc caused this mess and now we are paying for it at the supermarkets and gas pumps.

We are also going to see the dollar start to lose dominance as the world reserve currency and probably a trend toward to commodity based currency over our current fiat style currencies. And Russia may be leading the way to that as it pegged its Reuble on gold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom