NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Attention K-Mart shoppers. If there is a Mr. jedi in the building PLEASE come and get your snow off my property.
    Yeah don't hold your breath. :rolleyes:

Our neighbor across the cul de sac usually goes around with his snowblower and does everyone's driveway. If not, I'll just call someone.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Where's the jumbotron?
    The pictures are around a 55" TV on the wall (probably looks smaller because of 9' ceilings). We put that down there and replaced it upstairs with a 75" because we thought the 55" was going out, and I be less pissed if the kid threw a ball or something through it (kid has a play areadown there). I have the pictures around the 55" set for when I replace it with a 75" TV, which will be big enough. As it is, we have 7 tvs in this house.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    According to the snow gauge out there, we're at about 5". Bet the birds are happy I trudged out there and filled the feeders.

20220123_081021.jpg

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Nice collection. I remember the days of the Big Red Machine. We grew up as Tigers fans and it was a great day when Sparky went to Detroit.
    Thanks. The White Sox SI seems from the wife being a fan. Plus, when I moved up here in the early 2000s, a Cubs fan got annoying telling me I HAD to pick a side (Sox or Cubs). Then got pissed when I said Sox because being a Reds fan I HAD to choose Cubs to stay either the Central. I said, "Look, me being a Cubs fan would be like kissing my sister. Ya, I could do it, but it would be wrong." He shut up and walked away.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Thanks. The White Sox SI seems from the wife being a fan. Plus, when I moved up here in the early 2000s, a Cubs fan got annoying telling me I HAD to pick a side (Sox or Cubs). Then got pissed when I said Sox because being a Reds fan I HAD to choose Cubs to stay either the Central. I said, "Look, me being a Cubs fan would be like kissing my sister. Ya, I could do it, but it would be wrong." He shut up and walked away.
    I'm in a similar situation being a Detroit fan. No way I could ever embrace the Sox being that they are the Tigers' main AL Central rival. I lean toward the Cubs for that reason. My wife and son being Cubs fans makes it easier too.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    1771380-1453164994762-1400x1400sr.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Haven't seen, or heard a plow truck In my area since 4:30am. Guess there's no reason to plow. Save all the money to put towards all the retarded roundabouts going in everywhere

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I like Roundabouts. I hope someday they'll turn the second light east of 49 on 2 in Valpo(by Meijer) into one.
    As do I. Generally they move traffic much better than lights or stop signs. Crown Point went full Roundabout on 109th. I was surprised by all of the new ones by 65.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom