NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The driver of the Audi who was slammed into a semi while being pursued, I would guess. Are you implying that the LEO chasing him is/are at fault? (Not being confrontational, just curious.)
    Not implying anything. Can't see/read those images on phone they come up super small.

So basically the audi was being chased by police. The audi causes accident with semi which also hits the van where the lady dies right

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Not implying anything. Can't see/read those images on phone they come up super small.

So basically the audi was being chased by police. The audi causes accident with semi which also hits the van where the lady dies right
    I interpret that the Audi was being pursued by Lake County, struck the rear of the semi, lost control and struck the median wall, travelled back into traffic and was struck again by the front of same semi. A woman and child who were passengers in the Audi are deceased. Must have been quite a site if you were trailing and saw it happen. Running from the police rarely pays off for the runner.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Throughout my working career, the first week of the new year has always been my least favorite. It's something about expectations for the new year from bosses, returning after the Holidays, cold weather etc. etc. Well, the first week of the year is done and this one will be my last as a corporate employee. A year from now, I will probably be bored and wishing I had a job. Hope not...

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Throughout my working career, the first week of the new year has always been my least favorite. It's something about expectations for the new year from bosses, returning after the Holidays, cold weather etc. etc. Well, the first week of the year is done and this one will be my last as a corporate employee. A year from now, I will probably be bored and wishing I had a job. Hope not...

I've heard it's nice on the Gulf Coast this time of year. You could take over for BS98 helping all those "fishing" gals. :cool:

ps.: I'm also glad this week's over. Played a lot of catchup because we close between the holidays.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Crazy 24 hours for my family.

Kobe our part time foster son turned 21 months old. He has been in our care since he was 2 months old. Our daughter's birthday is today. And Dasha, our foreign exchange student, who is now a sophomore at Notre Dame, won a medal at the North American Challenge, finishing 8th after being beaten by only by one of our US Olympians. She also earned her national "A" rating and moved up in the rankings. Notre Dame had 5 girls from the saber squad competing, including the team captain. All of them finished behind Dasha and outside of the medals. So I celebrated with a cocktail tonight.

6F22E893-9C13-41A9-BE2A-ADA7FBE6C24F.jpeg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    For anyone interested in ice fishing:

"Join Friends of Fishing & Valpo Parks for the 11th annual Ice Fishing Derby! Prizes will be awarded to the longest measured fish in each category. All fish must be measured by 12 pm. All Indiana state fishing regulations apply. Bass and Walleye can be measured and released if below required length.

Awards will be announced at 1pm. All ages welcome.

Registration: To pre-register, contact Mark Waddis at mwaddis@msn.com. Registrations will also be taken on site the day of the event beginning at 5 am at the Program Center

Fees: $20 Adult (15 & under free)"

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Just saw a fox in the woods out back. Can't remember the last time I saw one. Someone must be hungry.

Morning folks. Here's a couple pictures from our trail cam down at my Folk's place in Alabama. One is obviously a fox. What about the second one? Same exact position for the trail cam, just a few days difference when it was took.

WGI_0005.JPG

WGI_0009.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom