NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had vertigo once.

I was working atop 3 stages of steel scaffolding and felt fine. Lunch time came and I climbed down and when m feet hit the floor and I let go, I fell flat on my face.

I crawled over to my cooler and sat down. I waited a while wondering what the heck! Every time I attempted to stand I fell to my right.

I was working out by O'Hare and no way I could drive home. The tile guys were from Griffith and offered to drive me home. I rode with one and the other drove my truck. They got me in my house and I sat for hours.

I didn't feel dizzy at all, but could not stand up. At about 7 that evening it went away and I was OK after that.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    :facepalm: normally it's jedi that gets made fun of for reading comprehension.

jedi's parents have a rental.
    They rented it to a John and Jane Doe
    The Does were there for almost 2 years before they finally left

They left over 8k in damages. 2 broken extior doors, all closet doors removed, water damage in bathroom floor, garage door beyond repair, busted bedroom window, holes in bedroom 2, siding damage, and so much garbage in the backyard that town had cited them twice!

Now jedi and family need to do some repairs and hire out the rest.
    My Grandma used to rent, she had a small apartment house in Germany.
    She had to evict a guy. He came back that nite drunk and beat her to death with a lamp.
    I think I will stay out of that business.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My Grandma used to rent, she had a small apartment house in Germany.
    She had to evict a guy. He came back that nite drunk and beat her to death with a lamp.
    I think I will stay out of that business.
    It's stories like this that have jedi worried regarding this renter/landlord stuff the parents are doing.

Just don't think the small passive income is worth it. Better off dumping the money into some dividend stocks and calling it a day.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What is it about that section of 65? From there till US 30, there always seems to be a problem.

Lonehoosier said it best a while ago as he was a truck driver. That is the corridor of death. It's the end of a long drive haul coming from the south into Chicago for transfer of loads.

Drivers get more relaxed knowing they are almost "home" or done with the route.

Like acetone says the closer to retirement the more accident prone you are. Same concept here. They are close to the end of the trip.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Lonehoosier said it best a while ago as he was a truck driver. That is the corridor of death. It's the end of a long drive haul coming from the south into Chicago for transfer of loads.

Drivers get more relaxed knowing they are almost "home" or done with the route.

Like acetone says the closer to retirement the more accident prone you are. Same concept here. They are close to the end of the trip.
    Acetone. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom