NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Once again in the background, my office. Geez. Same pond where the baby's body was found a few weeks ago.

Job well done by the St. John Officer. It really sucks that those kids were dealt this hand in life at such a young age.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    So here I am hunting, well trying not to lay down all day, and watching over chickens from upstairs quarantine room. Big ole fox has been the issue as of late, none of your favorite raccoons. So there I was when there arose such a clatter around front. Thinking it's way to early for Santa, I switched windows. An older neighbor of mine was riding his John Deere rider, while pulling yard cart, and was rear ended by a Dakota pick up coming over hill. The neighbors house he was leaving is a fireman and did everything great. Wife went out to help as I waited here with my covid till I saw a need. Didn't arise though, EMS was here very quick for being outside of town. Fire truck, county police and others arrived shortly after. Ambulance took him away. I'll let ya know how it goes, I will tell you now though, he said don't tell my wife till I'm gone....

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    So what does this mean? He was in bad shape?

You reckon pickup truck going too fast, or ....

Too fast for a lawn mower for sure. It's coming over a hill so you have to have a heads up that you may be coming up on something. Still should have been able to stop in my opinion if paying attention and doing an appropriate speed. County road. He stumbled over and sat down leaning against one of my trees. Neighbor and wife were there talking to him and calling 911. He went out for s few seconds started falling from seated position. Neighbor got him stabilized and talking again. I'm not sure if he was knocked off or just got the jar of a lifetime. Not sure if cart he was pulling saved him or got him hit. Like a hard hat at work, sure it protects you, but it also makes you 3 inches taller and you bump into more things???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom