NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    Weird night for some....

More on the demon house: https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local...cle_f9571ea9-6afa-58eb-9bce-e04dc0e7ee49.html

Some of the names in that article/report, I have worked with for almost 30 years and their integrity and testimony is exceptional.
    I used to live 2 blocks from the demon house when all of that was going down!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lake needs a higher level than red. Like on Google Maps, they need that dark red. Tomorrow I leave this less infected county into the germ pool.
    Well some of us live on the sunny side of the county, where friendly raccoons outnumber the humans and daily life is 'JEDI free' so we don't need to worry too much about the plague that seems to be ravaging da 'hood.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    FED-EX... Ya gotta love them...

I'm getting a package delivered from a volunteer organization that I work with. Nothing terribly important or time sensitive, just some recognition for my volunteer hours.

The package was shipped from Lafayette on the 31st. I live in Warsaw. Here's the tracking report:

12/31 - Picked up in Lafayette and left Fedex Lafayette
    12/31 - Arrived in Fedex Indy hub.
    01/01 - Departed Fedex Hub in Indy
    01/02 - Arrived and departed Fedex Hub in Memphis.

Expected delivery in Warsaw? 1/6

Ah, the mysteries of Fedex...

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    FED-EX... Ya gotta love them...

I'm getting a package delivered from a volunteer organization that I work with. Nothing terribly important or time sensitive, just some recognition for my volunteer hours.

The package was shipped from Lafayette on the 31st. I live in Warsaw. Here's the tracking report:

12/31 - Picked up in Lafayette and left Fedex Lafayette
    12/31 - Arrived in Fedex Indy hub.
    01/01 - Departed Fedex Hub in Indy
    01/02 - Arrived and departed Fedex Hub in Memphis.

Expected delivery in Warsaw? 1/6

Ah, the mysteries of Fedex...
    That's not too bad of a time for going around the world in the opposite of the short direction.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    :xmad: finally found where in google's zillion settings to turn off google assist. That dumb thing kept "listening" and turning on all the time. Ugh.
    giphy.gif

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    15 degrees here, it's almost to the predicted low for the day. Had 6 inches of snow in my drive.

+ side, the days are getting longer.

Safe travels to all.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    you need a good IT guy :ugh:
    What annoys jedi is jedi NEVER turned it on. jedi has all the Google settings off, don't save any data, etc.

But jedi suspects the waze app turned it on or asked for permission to turn it on and that they spiraled into everything else getting to use the Google assistant.

Went back into thr settings on Google account and ensured everything is off.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So you believe it's not listening anymore? haha

That's rich right there!

Oh no jedi knows it's listening all cellphones do that.

What was annoying jedi was jedi would be looking at INGO then put the phone down and start talking to someone in the room and thr Google assistant would pop up and attempt to search/listen at whatever we were talking about and display the results in a browser or worse when jedi was playing a game the stupid Google assistant would pop up and block some of the screen!!! :xmad:

If jedi needs assistance jedi will ask for it or look it up. jedi don't need no hand holding yet!

Be more like r2d2 and less like cepa stupid phone!

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Driveway is done. I saw someone on Facebook that was in the area and just had them do it. Worth the $25 not to mess with the SnowJoe. It's only in case there is no other way to get it done. My shoulder is so bad I'm not messing with snow unless I'm desperate.
    We got a disappointing 3+ inches. My son still got out the plow, though...because he loves plowing:

FIHDY99XwAMTYGU

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom