NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I looked outside, it looks white. Gonna clean some guns and watch TV til it's over. Edit: and watch INGO.

According to my email UPS us bringing me a package today and 2 small ones are supposed to show up in the mail box via USPS. We'll see.

Those who go out, stay safe. Those who stay in, stay safe.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I looked outside, it looks white. Gonna clean some guns and watch TV til it's over.

According to my email UPS us bringing me a package today and 2 small ones are supposed to show up in the mail box via USPS. We'll see.

Those who go out, stay safe. Those who stay in, stay safe.
    Just got an alert from UPS that my 400 rounds of 10mm is out for delivery

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    thing's must be serious, the wise guy's liquor store next to my shop is closed! so is round the clock on the other side :lmfao:
    Yesterday watched a guy park his semi on 49N shoulder and cross four Lanes to get to wise guys. Lol, I was hoping he was hitting the hotel/motel by Indian boundary...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What kind of 10mm, and where, and how much $$ ? Inquiring 10mm shooters need to know!

And yes, If we didn't have print jobs in the pipeline we can work on, we'd be long gone.
    S&B 180gr.
    Little company called Defender Ammunition. I've used them quite a few times and their house brand reloads are good to go too

I paid just under .52cpr shipped to the door. Coupon code LARRY for free shipping over $200

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    OK, so the electric just went out 3 times, so we're done - shutting it down. I have battery-backups on all the computers and little stuff, but all the copy machines are 220 volt, and backups for those are $5k each, so I havn't done it. Really plays havoc with their operating systems when they flicker off and on several times.

There it went off the 4th time.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    S&B 180gr.
    Little company called Defender Ammunition. I've used them quite a few times and their house brand reloads are good to go too

I paid just under .52cpr shipped to the door. Coupon code LARRY for free shipping over $200

The S&B 10mm is pretty solid rounds (not under-powered) and the price seems right. I need to look into Defender Ammo. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom