NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If he keeps doing these voodoo, virgin sacrifices to bring more of this crap I'm gonna rent a dump truck bury his igloo or yurt or whatever he lives in

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hey @melensdad , you didn't happen to buy lottery tickets at the Speedway by the high school, did you?

From the Lowell FB page:

Lowell, Indiana

rtuS5ponsrorehd ·
    Exciting news!!!
    Speedway #6678, in town next to the high school, sold the winning Cash 5 ticket on February 14th!
    The jackpot was $1,156,000!
    If you bought a ticket for that draw date, please check it! And sign the back of the ticket.
    And you’ll have to visit the Hoosier Lottery headquarters in Indianapolis prize payment!
    And congratulations!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I was just looking through ammoseek for 22LR ammo pricing and wow... If I was in need of buying some I would have a incline to just reload my own rather than pay that insanity...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I was just looking through ammoseek for 22LR ammo pricing and wow... If I was in need of buying some I would have a incline to just reload my own rather than pay that insanity...
    I weighed that math from a single round pov...hard not at this stage in my life.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I weighed that math from a single round pov...hard not at this stage in my life.
    Actually I picked this pcp airgun a few weeks back and love it... They rate it as legal for small game hunting so I might get some use out of it next year... A friend of mine has a 30 cal pcp full auto air gun and again wow and the pellets are available at a regular price... plus no NFA involved.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi is impressed with IL DOT. They indeed know how to clean snow off the highway unlike IN DOT. :facepalm:

Nice clean, you can see the asphalt highways going into chiraqi this morning. On the IN side the highway was crushed, caked snow on the road.

Ugh...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Apparently missed a couple days, been weird but I'm back. Jedi, the snow in my yard is hip to chest level. Get all you want.
    Managed to help the neighbors doing the driveway 3 times over the last week. Thankfully another neighbor with a two stage snowblower helped the last time. Snow was over the top of that too. Made me wish I had one. Certainly be nice.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    6 degrees in Terre Haute this morning. Drive down wasn't too bad. Heading to Indy next. No snow in Cal Twp. after 5ish yesterday when I cleared another 9 inches from the drive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom