NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If I didn't have to work back to back doubles Friday and Saturday I'd consider coming to the shoot considering winamac is half the distance for me now.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    When I worked downtown I hated riding the train.
    I hated the commute time when I worked downtown. However, I often slept on the train or played video games, so I tried to make the best of it.

I sure loved the Chicago money, though. There's no way you'd get me to give up what I have now in exchange for all of that again, though. I now have a 2-minute commute, by bicycle or car.

(Completely off-topic, but does this forum have the ability to display emoji unicode?
    EDIT - Clearly not, as I tried to include an emoji.)

Call me "new-school", but the smilies available on this forum are a little dated.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you use the brackets on the right hand side of the text box I think you can.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have all of my devices set for desktop view.

I can post pics 4 ways.
    1. Copy and paste.
    2. Click on the single picture for URL linked pics.
    3. Click on the double picture for URL linked videos.
    4. Download to my device and hit attach files at the bottom.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Man, I avoid 80/94 as much as possible. And they have shutdown the ramps to Indianapolis blvd. till June. Just think of all that truck traffic that accesses the boulevard. Has to go somewhere.
    Only the ramp going toward chiraq coming from the south is affected by this.

So not as much truck traffic as you think. Most trucks get off on the exchange coming from IL and hit that truck stop for gas and then continue on the highway with no issues.

It's mainly cars from south lake county that use that ramp to go to chiraqi and with it closed it's good cause those southern lake county snobs go elsewhere.

Also less IL folks hitting the walmart there as well.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Only the ramp going toward chiraq coming from the south is affected by this.

So not as much truck traffic as you think. Most trucks get off on the exchange coming from IL and hit that truck stop for gas and then continue on the highway with no issues.

It's mainly cars from south lake county that use that ramp to go to chiraqi and with it closed it's good cause those southern lake county snobs go elsewhere.

Also less IL folks hitting the walmart there as well.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I don't even remember when I filed my change of address and requested a new LTCH card but I JUST got an email saying it's been sent.

And in other news, I suggest "Bridge" be Jedi's new nickname.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    I don't even remember when I filed my change of address and requested a new LTCH card but I JUST got an email saying it's been sent.

And in other news, I suggest "Bridge" be Jedi's new nickname.
    You didn't need to report the move. The black helicopters recorded the move and sent the info in for you.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    You didn't need to report the move. The black helicopters recorded the move and sent the info in for you.
    Way back in time I moved after registering for the draft. I received a letter from the Selective Service System at my new address telling me it was a violation of a bunch of federal laws to not report my change of address to them and included the form for doing so. The letter was addressed to me at the NEW address and not forwarded. Of course they might have paid less attention to me if I had not written "You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant" in a big space on my registration form marked "For Official Use Only - Do Not Write in this Space". The letter also contained a new registration form for me to complete "properly" and threats to arrest me if I failed to do so.

No black helicopters involved. I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom