NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooooo I'm just complaining so just keep scrolling as it's just me airing my thoughts with fellow gun owners that realize the firearms industry's condition right now... So I got a friend that died back in June this last year and about a month ago his wife contacts me to sell off his gun stuff for her because she doesn't want to get beat up selling the stuff. So the primers went quick and I had to check the guys temperature when we met up because of what he offered for them. Some of the bullets and powder have gone and again the prices being offered are pretty good... Now I got 3 rifles and shotgun in the lot and I priced them about what they would go for fairly as of last year before the run on guns and ammo hit. So I got a call last night from a person that is a business owner and has a good income and hangs with that crowd and he says he has a friend that would be interested in buying all 4 as a lot purchase but my pricing is way high. I'm like what ? The stuff is all name brand... Remington, Savage, CMMG, and Ruger and I haven't seen any of this stuff on a gun store shelf in 8 months. Then he goes on to tell me that he can buy 5.56 ammo for 7 bucks a box and 9mm for 10 bucks a box and there isn't anything special about getting 12 gauge slugs or dbl OO buck... oh oh oh and the 308 ammo is way too high... lol... Where is he finding 308 ammo at I'm wondering... OK that is my soap box and a little venting and now back to Jedi's snow and how do we get him more trash bandits to visit him while he is stuck in his house...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Its deep out there. The snow piles are taller than my car at this point. 2 hours shoveling so far. Still have the wifes car to clean off. Gonna pull it across the street and clean it off. Dont have anymore room for snow
    Calling for another 3-6" of lake effect today yet
    20210216_085423.jpg

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Sooooo I'm just complaining so just keep scrolling as it's just me airing my thoughts with fellow gun owners that realize the firearms industry's condition right now... So I got a friend that died back in June this last year and about a month ago his wife contacts me to sell off his gun stuff for her because she doesn't want to get beat up selling the stuff. So the primers went quick and I had to check the guys temperature when we met up because of what he offered for them. Some of the bullets and powder have gone and again the prices being offered are pretty good... Now I got 3 rifles and shotgun in the lot and I priced them about what they would go for fairly as of last year before the run on guns and ammo hit. So I got a call last night from a person that is a business owner and has a good income and hangs with that crowd and he says he has a friend that would be interested in buying all 4 as a lot purchase but my pricing is way high. I'm like what ? The stuff is all name brand... Remington, Savage, CMMG, and Ruger and I haven't seen any of this stuff on a gun store shelf in 8 months. Then he goes on to tell me that he can buy 5.56 ammo for 7 bucks a box and 9mm for 10 bucks a box and there isn't anything special about getting 12 gauge slugs or dbl OO buck... oh oh oh and the 308 ammo is way too high... lol... Where is he finding 308 ammo at I'm wondering... OK that is my soap box and a little venting and now back to Jedi's snow and how do we get him more trash bandits to visit him while he is stuck in his house...
    Some people are always out to get something for nothing. Just ignore 'em and move on (and complain to us, 'cause it's cathartic!).

Also, I am truly very sorry to hear about your friend.
    Ha!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thanks Lushamania... He was a life time friend... He didn't come in here much but once in a while he would post or go to a shoot at Winamac... He went by The Drifter in INGO... Yeah I couldn't tell if this guy was just not up on the condition of the gun market or trying to get a low ball price... I would almost respect the try to get a lower price, but don't try to tell me I don't know what the gun market is doing... I know all the local gun shop owners by first name and communicate with some of the manufacturers from past Gunbunnies Project interactions... The manufacturers are at full production capability and can't keep up with the demand.. This will probably be the same for atleast another year depending on the political environment... Hey Jedi I had this big hitch hiker I dropped of this morning for you...

Attachments

• raccoonbig.jpg
      raccoonbig.jpg
      39.9 KB · Views: 5

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody actually seen jedi lately? I think he's been doing a rain dance in his yard for the last couple weeks and someone needs to go over and hit him in the head with a brick.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, get home from my double shift, and thought, my driveway doesn't look too bad. I'll just pull back in.

NOPE.

I could feel the Escape bog down. The snow was over the bumper and building a wall as I tried to drive.
    Got out, it was half way up to my knee.
    So I parked on the street.
    Got the blower out.
    And helped a few people out, then got my driveway.
    2.5 hours later, and half way through my second tank of gas and I'm finally done.

Except, the DAMN REPAIR to my gear selector on the blower FAILED!
    :xmad:
    It was too much for the locktite.

I guess this time, I'll have to use a blob of steel epoxy (2 part) and just make a big blob at the end of the rod.
    Or something. I'll have to think.

Maybe I need to make a new rod.
    And have a thread at the end so that I can end it with a double nut.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, saw a truck off the road, laughed wondering if it was CTC.
    Then, I got behind people going 20, and I started getting mad, so I knew I was channeling CTC 's anger at slow people on the snow.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    So, get home from my double shift, and thought, my driveway doesn't look too bad. I'll just pull back in.

NOPE.

I could feel the Escape bog down. The snow was over the bumper and building a wall as I tried to drive.
    Got out, it was half way up to my knee.
    So I parked on the street.
    Got the blower out.
    And helped a few people out, then got my driveway.
    2.5 hours later, and half way through my second tank of gas and I'm finally done.

Except, the DAMN REPAIR to my gear selector on the blower FAILED!
    :xmad:
    It was too much for the locktite.

I guess this time, I'll have to use a blob of steel epoxy (2 part) and just make a big blob at the end of the rod.
    Or something. I'll have to think.

Maybe I need to make a new rod.
    And have a thread at the end so that I can end it with a double nut.
    Well that isn't too bad... You should have been with me last weekend when I dumped the truck changing a tire... This old fart just moved in time to not become part of the truck... lol...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you look at that red patch (I hate jedi) that is me.

20210216_092241.jpg

I have snow stacked up to my front windows.
    I hate jedi.
    20210216_092258.jpg

I have snow stacked up to my neighbors front windows.

I hate jedi.
    20210216_092403.jpg

The round cylinder of snow is my Webber grill.

I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate jedi! I hate
    :xmad: :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:
    :xmad: :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Ooohh so much hate flowing thru ya!!!
    Yes... let the hate flow... :rofl:

Now which of you LOSERS turned off the snow!!!

Snow Totals Received To NWS as of 9AM

Lake Station - 13.8 IN

St. John - 14.4 / 11.3 IN

Demotte - 7.8 IN

Ogden Dunes - 11.3 IN

Porter - 11.3 IN

Munster - 9.7 IN

Crown Point - 10.9 IN

Midway Airport - 17.7 IN

Valparaiso - 16 IN

Chesterton - 15 IN

THIS IS NOT FEETS AND FEETS OF SNOW!!!

:xmad: how could u guys let's those losers in valpo beat us!! how!!!!

Jedi demands more snow. Muxh more snow!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom