NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My pool was also cloudy cause the rain.

Why does that happen?

I shocked it and let filter run for 24 hours.

Haven't check it yet though
    With a rain storm, any number of contaminants can be washing into your pool – acid rain, pollen, insects, tree droppings, dust, sand and even phosphates. Any one or combination of these things in rain can make your pool cloudy. ... A dirty rainstorm can deplete your chlorine level, making pool water hazy.

Source:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hit me up if you see anything that interests you

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Lots of good things going on:

Just got back from Cabelas. They had several varieties of boolits. Picked up some 38 spc, 9mm, and 12 ga buckshot. They had quite a bit of 40 and 9mm, some .223, etc... Still kind of pricey - 1000 rounds of Federal 223 for $700.00 - ouch!

In other good news, my one and only grandson will be in the house next weekend, for the 1st time in about 6 months. Brother in law has a big party on Cedar Lake for the fireworks, so should be fun for the one-year-old to see his first fireworks.

Gotta try to make the house semi toddler-proof. The kid just turned one and is already very mobile - almost faster than me! The wife's upstairs stays pretty straight, but my downstairs is full of my hobby stuff. Where to put it all? Might be easier to just put him on a leash while we're down there.

Also, weather forecast looks almost perfect for the weekend, if you can believe them.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Took the youngest two blueberry picking this morning while the three oldest were at their golf matches. Got 10 lbs in an hour before they got too disinterested. Just missed a bit of rain. Bushes were loaded.
    IMG_20210628_101514647.jpg

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    With a rain storm, any number of contaminants can be washing into your pool – acid rain, pollen, insects, tree droppings, dust, sand and even phosphates. Any one or combination of these things in rain can make your pool cloudy. ... A dirty rainstorm can deplete your chlorine level, making pool water hazy.

Source:
    You forgot.....

1624924305844.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom