NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!
    CHS graduate Mike Nelson competes on Jeopardy

The broadcast of the Monday, April 19, edition of Jeopardy was preempted by coverage of the murder trial of Derek Chauvin, so lots of folks who tuned in to watch 1993 Chesterton High School graduate Mike Nelson compete were disappointed.

SPOILER ALERT—Nelson won last night, beating a three-time champion and earning the right to compete again. The Town of Chesterton will provide a blow-by-blow account of Nelson’s adventure on its Facebook sometime tomorrow, Wednesday, April 21.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    LIsten to this.

Contractor looking at our old phone booths just told me city of chicago is changing all its bathrooms in schools.

No more boy or girls. All bathrooms will be gender nuertal. All urinals removed. Just stalls. So anyone can walk into any bathroom. He was working on his bid for the job. 48 schools on the initial bid.

Plus his daughter 1st grader brought a paper home. The school will not teach gender anymore and only use it, they, them to refer to students/teachers.

:faint:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm pretty liberal as far as LGBTQ rights, and I actually have friends who identify as 'non-binary", but I still think male and female gender should be taught as the norm. Fine, teach that there are people who are outside of the norm who think they do not have a gender, but don't force everyone to have no gender for their sake.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I don't mind the not labeled bathrooms. When the men's had a line I just go into the women's... If I get a nasty look when I exit I just say I identify and raise my hand for a hi-5

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't mind the not labeled bathrooms. When the men's had a line I just go into the women's... If I get a nasty look when I exit I just say I identify and raise my hand for a hi-5
    That is by far the exception to the rule. Usually the ladies room will have a line and the men's will not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom